The funny things people do to mini's thread

The strange mods are never endless when it comes to mini's.

Post pics of weird things you found on mini's.

Heres a cat I got last year, it came with an extra gas tank :doah:

I still have that engine and might put it back on! :evil_laughter:

Last edited:

den35

Oh My!:confused:Is that one of those notorious vertical shaft conversions?Or did someone use the shroud from a vertical without removing the old tank.

Either way,you're right.That's Strange!

not to critisize but a extar tank is not really weird, try this one i built! bet you never saw a conversion like this before.

Last edited:

den35

No offence intended,Smallbikes,but that's not wierd.That's a good example of inovative thinking(not everyone has favorable riding conditions year round).

How well does it ride?Is that drive end from a track drive snowblower?

I may try to copy this one.:thumbsup:

not to critisize but a extar tank is not really weird, try this one i built! bet you never saw a conversion like this before.
Yeah, I've seen quite a few track bikes but this thread is about the weird things people do to mini's and how they are found that way.

Come on people! I know there's tons of them out there!

Hahahaha, now thats what I'm talking about. :thumbsup:

If I could get this damn firefox (new) to upload pics I could post some more. :censure:

No offence intended,Smallbikes,but that's not wierd.That's a good example of inovative thinking(not everyone has favorable riding conditions year round).

How well does it ride?Is that drive end from a track drive snowblower?

I may try to copy this one.:thumbsup:
there is videos on youtube of it in action under homemade snowbike, it was awsome but i needed money and sold it. i am building a bigger better one this year!

Hears my Roper/Sears with the back right tube cut off and a 1" solid Bar bent with a Torch into a "S" shape and put into place to clear the 5Hp briggs Gas tank..

Heres a Sears on ebay that has the left side Completly removed to fit a TAV. LOL!!!