The Not Going To Windber Thread

buckeye

Figured everyone is gonna be braggin, showing pics, videos, and the fun that goes with it.
What you gonna do this weekend?

Meeting up with my 33 year old daughter for lunch,on her, and our annual beach walk on Pensacola Beach. We review the past year and talk about the comming year.

So for us folks that were unable to attend, post up your fun.
Pics,vids,stories,or lies accepted.

toomanytoys

I had been planning all year to gi and now its here and I cant go. I spent all my money on guns and 4 wheeler parts lol. I was planning on bringing my super bronc and hill topper for me and my dad to ride.

I like this thread better !:laugh: My damn family decided 5 hrs is too far for a minibike show . And I cant see making the trek by myself. So we decided to go up to a euro only car show thats only an hour away on sunday. Its a really nice show in cazenovia ny. We havnt gone in a few years but there is always quite a nice variety of cars you just dont see driving around . And we are into porsches and vws and enjoy the old european cars so it should be nice. And maby we will check out the waterfalls if we are up to it. So it shouldnt be a total bust

Last edited:

Mac

I couldn't work out the thousand dollars it would cost me for the trip,
so instead I'm going to drive an hour each morning on Sat/Sun to go
to Pomona Fairplex,Pomona,CA., to search for Minibike/Kart parts at
a Car Swapmeet/Show put on by the California L.A.Roadsters Club, then
an hour back to my place each afternoon.

http://www.laroadsters.com/flyer 2012.pdf

maverick1

My bro in law is flying in from Kentucky on Friday and we are headed to Orlando Saturday to see ZZ Top and 3 Doors Down in concert.

Gonna pile mine into my 63 Ranchero,go down to my buddy's place,do a little riding,then swim,and BBQ! After that I will proububly be talked into listen to him and his band jamm!:thumbsup: if I gotta!!!!:rolleyes:

Just think of all the minibike parts we can all go buy off of Craigslist since nobody else will be around to buy them!!!! Woohoo, can't to show off all the stuff we scored. We should start a new thread and title it "What we scored while you were at Windber!" LOL! Who am I kidding nothing ever shows up on Clist and nobody on OldMiniBikes even lives close to me! :crying:

toomanytoys

Just think of all the minibike parts we can all go buy off of Craigslist since nobody else will be around to buy them!!!! Woohoo, can't to show off all the stuff we scored. We should start a new thread and title it "What we scored while you were at Windber!" LOL! Who am I kidding nothing ever shows up on Clist and nobody on OldMiniBikes even lives close to me! :crying:
I was actually down your way mcconnelsville for the flea market memorial day weekend and then went to marrietta to go to Ryan's restaurant but it's closed so we ate at the empire buffet

Well I will probably re-sand and repaint the Rupp, didn't like the way the paint job turned out than reassemble it. May also drive down to Harbor freight and buy something to console myself.

zeeman

Well Buck, sorry we could not make the trip, but there's always next year. Or, we could start a brand new, Sirthern Winber. I'll be wearing out the track I have in my back yard, and working on weedwhackers and such that my neighbors constantly break and ask me to fix. Fun huh? Have fun non-Winberees.

buckeye

Zee,I think there just might be a few more members than last year from Al,Ga,Ms,and NW Fl.
The flat track is still running. I am sure he would let us.
Say we do it in Oct. That would give us enough time to get some dirt flat trackers together. Hmmmm....