The Not Going To Windber Thread

buckeye

Got a bunch done.
Cleaned the Trail Bronc. Got the carb tuned right. Rides like it should.:thumbsup::scooter:

Put brake band and ran cable for the Trail Horse.
:thumbsup: Now I can really stop that cloned powered monster.:laugh:

And rode four bikes. Just like being at Windber, just by myself.:laugh:

Great night for a wedding and a Bayside pig roast. Yippeee!!:thumbsup:

Then, tomorrow meeting my daughter at the beach and doing our usual Fathers Day ritual. Hangin on the sugar sands of Alabama.:thumbsup:

Today I up working on a jeep. Struts, ball joints, wheel bearing and muffler . Pain in the butt. Did some metal detecting. Tomorrow going to a great euro car show. Should be fun

I polished my yellow foggy headlight lenses with Meguiar's restoration kit.

Now I have white foggy lenses and $25 less in the bank. :thumbsup:

I used regular polishing compound and a towel... My fingers hurt. :laugh:

Fixed the back fence. I had backed the trailer into it and bent it a bit, so pulled it out and bent it back.

Need to find some 1/2" E-clips for the mower deck. Bought some on Ebay, but the seller decided he was out of stock when it said over 10 available...

For all that couldn't make it, I will be selling 2014 Windber mud $5 for 1 oz. Spread a little on your bike and impress your friends that you attended the festivities. If you act this week, i will include shipping. Order now,supplies limited.:thumbsup:

Doc

Last edited:
For all that couldn't make it, I will be selling 2014 Windber mud $5 for 1 oz. Spread a little on your bike and impress your friends that you attended the festivities. If you act this week, i will include shipping. Order now,supplies limited.:thumbsup:

Doc
PM sent!! :laugh:

MikeBear

Ha! It's only 8:41 AM, and I've already removed a baby rattle snake from the pool, vacuumed it, and added this week's shock treatment.

Later on, I'll drink beer and watch my son pull a motor out of a chassis he got for a swap.

If I get to missing Windber too much, I can bust out the tent and run a garden hose into it, and stand in line in front of the garage bathroom between beers with the Chinese 5.5 running at full throttle on the shelf, while tossing ten spots at my leaky restorations. :thumbsup:

Just like last year, I'll plan to be there next year. :scooter:
You vacuumed a rattle snake? Then you shocked the poor thing? I'd a thought the vacuum job alone would have shocked it:doah: :laugh:

I'll be chilling all day with my kids and my Dad, the boy has to work from 11 to 8 but he'll be home for a late supper. I'm making chicken and rice, we all love it and it's easy to make so that's what's for supper. No beer for me unfortunately, Doctor's orders.:doah:

You vacuumed a rattle snake? Then you shocked the poor thing? I'd a thought the vacuum job alone would have shocked it:doah: :laugh:
Thing is, I was in the pool for about half an hour trying to remove a stuck umbrella base from the PVC tube in the table.

When I got out, I looked down and realized I'd been in the pool with the damn snake the whole time. Freaked me out.

I removed the little fella with a net and let him loose in the yard.