The Not Going To Windber Thread

i'll probably just spend the weekend riding the minis with my grandson, bbq on the grill a little have a few beverages maybe go to the flight 93 memorial and then ride in a parade with about 600 minis:evil_laughter:

I was actually down your way mcconnelsville for the flea market memorial day weekend and then went to marrietta to go to Ryan's restaurant but it's closed so we ate at the empire buffet
Ahh, you went to Reinersville!!! I grew up there! My grandparents, my dad and uncles all lived there and I was raised in that area. I remember running over to traders day when I was about 8 years old trying to buy "ninja stars" and that's been 24 years ago if that tells you anything! Shoot me a PM and I will send you my cell number so we can meet up next time you are down my way or I am up your way. Traders day should be back again for Labor day and possible 4th of July and there is one in Lowell Ohio for Octoberfest but it is mostly craft stuff but sometimes there is sometimes there is some vintage signs, furniture, wagons, some pedal cars.....all other odds and ends. Mostly depends on the weather to see what kind of stuff is there. There is a indoor/outdoor flea market here in Marietta that goes on year round. Like I said get ahold of me next time your down this way and we could meet up and shoot the breeze and talk minibikes.

Well I was all set to go but work decided to schedual their Mandatory attendence inventory that weekend,so I have to be at my damn job counting crap all weekend......unless the place mysteriously burns down.............:devil2:

ELT

Just think of the money we are saving by not going to the flea market and finding somthing we realy gotta have then bringing it home and it sits on the shelf and collects dust. Then there is riding home without the part you didn't grab, and when you went back it was gone or kickin yourself because you didn't pay the stupid price sombody wanted for the part you have been trying to find for 2 years.
I'm going to a old farmstead auction on saturday then cultivating soybeans later on.

Headed that way next week, going to attend the Thunder in the Valley motorcycle rally in Johnstown Pa, We'll be staying at the Days Inn in Summerset with the rest of the V-Max crew!...........I would like to experience Windber someday................Tom.

Went 3 years in a row and this will be the 3rd year I haven't went. This working stuff sucks. I need layoff in the summer not in the winter so I can go to shows in June and July. Plan on being to Portland Indiana in July.

Last edited:
Went 3 years in a row and this will be the 3rd year I haven't went. This working stuff sucks. I need layoff in the summer not in the winter so I can go to shows in June and July. Plan on being to Portland Indiana in July.
see portland in is alot closer to me, I might be able to make it out to that for the day. where can i find info on this :thumbsup:

buckeye

Well, I worked today. Gave a couple shoulder injections, a knee or two. Used some of that Synvisc. It is a lubricant for the knee.
It is made of rooster comb. Man, they squeal when ya stick that in their knee.:laugh: