"The Official Cool Vintage Mowers, Tractors & Power Equipment Thread"

I bet that's ^^^a commercially produced mower. It has a label or tag on the side of the deck. Here's the first tractor I ever bought,A '46 2N after a facelift. I work it like a dog, and it looks like crap again now. Also the latest, a '47 Farmall M cotton harvester model with an early lp conversion. I needed this one like I need another hole in my head.:laugh: It'll be for sale/trade when I get it tuned a little.

Recently was in the market to upgrade my mower when I ran across this:
Heckendorn Industrial Mower

I had to go with a ZTR instead because of so many trees I have to mow around but I did offer the guy what I had left of the mower budget, thinking this would be awesome for the pasture and fun to ride, and he blew me off. It's got a 7' deck and looks cool to boot!

Got this yesterday Free! The neighbor moved out today and decided not to take it with her. She had it since new 30 somthing years. 11hp briggs runs great. Sad to see them go they were great kneighbors but hey nothing I can do about that.

Here's one I just went through adjusting, greasing, clean and paint. It's a 60s or 70s Deutz D 30 06. It has a 30hp 2cylinder air cooled diesel engine. It still has 3 of the German Good Year tires.

Just finished this one today. It's a '48 8N with a rebuilt '47 9/2N engine and later sheet metal with the Ford logo. The sheetmetal is probably '50-52 or so. The front wheels are later model also.

Last edited:
Just finished this one today. It's a '48 8N with a rebuilt '47 9/2N engine and later sheet metal with the Ford logo. The sheetmetal is probably '50-52 or so. The front wheels are later model also.
Looks great Jim ! My buddy is storing one like that in my yard right now. I'll have to post a pic of it. :thumbsup: