The Official VINTAGE Snowmobile, Ski Machine and Sled Thread

delray

to much to to do gumpit,needs different style ski on the front(must be flat and wide to balance better). also gearing,disc brake setup needs to be finish.....and another stuff too.......:doah:

I can see why! Look at the position of that velocity stack! :doah:
Funny stuff right there. LOL True story, I was riding it and it suck the flap of my jacket over the opening and stalled it out, For a minute I though the motor died and there was something major wrong with it and it was going to leave me stranded a ways from home. but then I realized what happened, It fired back up,

Or like this 1968, 66 & 67 were about the same but had a different back rest.
When I was a kid the neighbors had one just like this :thumbsup: they had a sled that went with it that could carry 3 or 4 people on the seat and one person stood on the back like a dog sled :thumbsup: It was one heavy POS it broke down on us one time :doah: about a half mile from the house and we went and got their Malamute made a harness out of bailing twine and he hauled it all the way back no problem at all :doah:

Awsome thread Gerry,some of those old machines are crazy.I am going to the feb 9th show in Fulton N.Y.I emailed one of the people who is putting on the show and he said old mini bikes would be welcome too.So I might bring mine up to the show.:smile:Ray

delray

no clue on whats written on the back gerry.....:shrug: i believe photo is part of the snowrunner program,back in the day. i think markg could answer it better then i could. and yes it looks like a west bend..:thumbsup: