thinking about selling my Cat. what's it worth?

i haven't had the time or place to ride my mini bikes (not friends with the guy that i rode with all the time anymore, also need the money) so i've decided to sell them.

the one i'm not sure about is my Cat. the specs are in my sig for it. i've been bored lately so i'll tear it apart and repaint it before selling. the frame is good except we had to cut the motor plate to make clearance for the chain (seemed like a good idea when we were drunk). i've got about $600 dumped into it right now but i know i won't get a lot of that back. i'd really like to get $500ish for it because i really like it and don't want to sell it.

if anyone in the bay area is interested, i've also got a DB30 frame (needs paint bad and the motor runs sort of) that i'll let go for $100 and a Honda GX120 for $75. i've also got an unknown bike (see sig) that i'll do for $200.

the big thing now is getting the DB30, Honda motor and my Cat (plus all the extra shit for it) back. hopefully i'll get them back at my place this sunday.

anyways, i've been drinking a bunch and got excited about typing. how much is my Cat worth? before any of you ask, i will not ship it. i'm willing to meet up somewhere that is fairly close to here though.

here's a pic. i'm thinking i'll do it all black (including the red shit on the motor).

$200. It's not original so it is useless to a collector or someone that would pay a lot so now your restricted to someone who just wants a bike to putt around on and usually bikes in that category don't sell for too much.

i'm going to keep it. i found out a friend of mine can get a deal on powder coating so i'm going to get that done. it's just sitting at my place now so i have to start tearing it apart and get it to his shop.

the DB30 and my other one are still up for sale though.