tillotson carb on a honda clone

I have everything except the throttle swivel. Could I use a regular brake bolt with the hole to lock the throttle cable. Then install a return spring.
You might get some bind if you use that. The swivel fits nicely in the linkage- arm.

The throttle shaft on the carb has a small return spring that does little more than return it to idle. Not enough ass to overcome any cable or linkage issues.

So I'd look for someplace to mount an additional spring. In my case, I am using a throttle rod from a gas pedal, (kart) so have a spring there.

Today I was doing my bit as usual.

Kind of tired and sore from a long week.....

A young Super intendent stops by and chats with me and the old WOP ( I can call him that because he calls himslef that and its his knick name ).
He make note of the fact I had no ear muff and my shirt had blown a few buttons down to bellly btton level.
Now he was young and trying to impress so he sugested I button my shirt and wear some muffs with my earplugs.

Iput my foot on the toe of his work boot ( so he could not back away ) opened my shirt and started to rub my niple.
I told him I was not interested in muffs, I am willing to hear your thoughts on plugs and does this make you horny ( while I stroked the niple ).

I scared the living shite out of that young man.....

Lesson.
I learned some stufff the hard way...

This is a gods hones true story

Last edited:
today i was doing my bit as usual.

Iput my foot on the toe of his work boot ( so he could not back away ) opened my shirt and started to rub my niple.
I told him i was not interested in muffs, i am willing to hear your thoughts on plugs and does this make you horny ( while i stroked the niple ).

I scared the living shite out of that young man.....

Lesson.
I learned some stufff the hard way...

This is a gods hones true story
rotflmfao!!!!!!!

Here in the states that's known as sexual harassment.
It is up here too.
But My employer has created a top down managment system over the past 6 or 7 years that leaves no room to discuss anything.

Instant punnishment for everything ( even if its against labour laws, then you have to fight them in the courts ).

So when some young fellow comes up to me and tells me how to do my job, questions me, harrasis me well I play the nuclear option.

Interesting observsation about mining.
You get away with stuff.
Having worked in other industries in the surface world I discovered you can no yell ( because I am used to yelling due to some hearing loss and habbit from noisy work places ).
You can not get nose to nose with people ( again because of noise and darkness )
You can not touch poeple ( I shake hands slap backs and have been known to hug a few folks ).
You can not swear ( without the swears I speak broken English ).

So like slowly boiling a frog I think its safe to say I have been allowed to use every profane words, genture, or action on most bosses with little or no reaction other than they want to leave.

this does not work with ladies, and lady bosses.
EVER.....
They are rare creatures I have not figuered out how to deal with.
So I treat them like my wife ( I tuck tail, bow my head and say yes mam to all questions and sugestions )
Somewhere out there is another fellow doing exactly the same thing to my wife.
She is an indistrial health and safety inspector...