Time for chain and clutch

I am building a Doodle Bug 6.5 Predator mini. What length #35 chain will I need? 12 tooth clutch recommendation? Any help would be appreciated.

Verb

Good deal on eBay from a company in Irvine CA, Jeremy well industry- 10 ft chain comes with 2 links. $14. Buy a moto chain breaker on amazon for $10-15, Harbor Frieght chain breaker broke the first time i used it - don't buy. You can splice to your needed length and have extra in case you you mess up the first one or break or crack any in the future. Have bought #35 and #41 from them and raced with them with no problems. 10 Ft seems like a lot but is really nice having at least another length as back up. You will use a little over double the length of your front and rear sprockets. If you really need to be specific on length cut / use a string or shoelace and wrap over the sprocket teeth (front to rear like a chain) and you can measure from that length. Straightness is key - lay on your chain and look down the top of the chain like a gun sight - should be very very straight.

IMG_5511.JPG IMG_5644.JPG

That bike will be wheelie happy with that engine.you should get a OldMiniBikes db30 sprocket adapter and a split sprocket w a around 60 teeth..or a least 14t clutch...look at a chart and see..depending where you ride..offroad or street..cheers.. https://www.gokartsupply.com/ratios.htm
Depending on your size (weight) and what type of riding you will be doing (hills, off road, etc.) a 12 tooth clutch and the stock 72 tooth rear sprocket may be just fine. (it was for both our DB's with Predator engines) Get your Max Torque clutch from OldMiniBikes warehouse.
Michael