@@Top 5 reproduction Minibike parts list@@

speaking of repo parts .. any body interested in cast aluminum 68-69 Rupp chain guards??? I was thinking of having ten more made .. 100_1452.JPG 100_1460.JPG I will sell raw or finished Von

I think there could be a market for pre-stamped and drilled front fork tubes. They could simply be straight (maybe 36" long), stamped and punched for 5/8 axles. Something similar to the Lil Indian configuration would be excellent. Could prove to be quite popular with the home builders. Frank Mathison offers a similar fork tube on his site. I think they're listed as Ruttman forks. Problem is they're too short.........only 20" long. What do you think, Hent?
If Frank has something similar, ask him first.

If they're old stock/limited supply, that's a different story and I'd then consider looking into it :thumbsup:

Hent, thanks for the reply. I emailed Frank a couple of times (quite a while back) with regard to getting these fork tubes in a longer length, but never got a response. Consequently, I can't speak to whether or not these are old stock or of limited supply. Perhaps you, or someone more closely associated with him, would have better luck with that inquiry. Either way, I can't help but feel this item could prove to be quite popular......as anybody who's attempted making these could probably confirm.