Torque Converter or Centrifugal Clutch?

Yeah that's a good idea, do you just cut the frame and then add some extra tubing and weld it back together?
Yes and no. 4 equal spacers cut to the length of the stretch and then 8 smaller tubes that just fit inside the outer tube. These smaller tubes go inside the weld joint and once welded in, the area much stronger than just welding the tubes together.

Awesome thanks. Usually I would always opt for the #41 chain but in this case both the sprocket and torque converter require #35 not 41. It would cost me an extra $40 to use the larger chain. If I'm having any chain issues then I will switch over later on.

I'll definitely consider the frame stretch, I'm 6'3" and still growing so it would be nice to get some more room on the bike.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

My baja heat uses a 420 chain and that thing eats chains on the primary I am thinking about going to a 35 space chane and a promod jack shaft.:grind:

I just replaced my sons 35 ek chain with this space chain and we rode about 20miles yesterday. I washed the bikes and relubed the chains and this chain is doing great better than my 420 chain that about needs replaced already:repuke: here is the chain I used cheap but held up well #35 Space Chain - AZ4006

toomanytoys

I just replaced my sons 35 ek chain with this space chain and we rode about 20miles yesterday. I washed the bikes and relubed the chains and this chain is doing great better than my 420 chain that about needs replaced already:repuke: here is the chain I used cheap but held up well #35 Space Chain - AZ4006
Haha I read that wondering to myself wtf is space chain? Must be a chain that nasa uses to drive their moon rovers..then it dawned on me...

I just have some off the shelf motorbike 420 on mine.
Stretched out to the point where I need a link out.

You know I tried to buy a half link last week and the fellow at the bike shop looked at me like I was from Mars.