trail horse 6 inch wheel half

so this is the rear wheel for the trailhorse and I think it is original to the bike.........I took all the bolts out and it fell apart, however the sprocket is still attached.......does part of the bearing press into that sprocket? any help would be appreciated before I bring out the big hammer

markus

so this is the rear wheel for the trailhorse and I think it is original to the bike.........I took all the bolts out and it fell apart, however the sprocket is still attached.......does part of the bearing press into that sprocket? any help would be appreciated before I bring out the big hammer
The bearing is part of the wheel, the sprocket mount is separate from the wheel, your is probably just stuck to the wheel. I dont have a close up or any loose right now from wheels but the unit in the top center in this pic is an NOS sprocket and mount I bought last year off another member (pulled it from his listing) which shows the backside of it

Just be careful when removing the sprocket mount. That ID is pretty close fit to the wheel half hub. I had one that looked like yours only worse and it took a bit of working before it wanted to free itself from the wheel half.

There is a wheel half behind the counter hanging in Archway Motorcycle Salvage in St. Louis, MO. Maybe a call would do the trick.
(314)385-3334