Tri-state mini-bike reunion may 21-23 2010

Besides the usual Ruttmans and Lil indians, we are getting alot of response that people will be bringing Healds, Heathkits & Mini-mates. Please remember there is no charge to put them in the show inside so bring any michigan bike for show so everyone can see them. The more unusaul , the better!

i'm gonna bring ol' blue and big red my ruttman spyder's, and hopefully my ol' ladys powerdyne. hopefully i'll be bringing the kids razor mini chopper converted to a 2 stroke also

:scooter:

My wife just took her fisrt minibike ride tonight. She went around the block twice and did not crash. Soooo, Lord willing we'll be there Saturday. Bringing two Heald VT3/5's to ride. Also, everything in MY PHOTOS will be there for sale except the VT5 and MG gokart. I'll bring the "wheels" only if someone tells me prior to Saturday that they want them. Bring money, I don't want to take anything but the VT5's back home.Thanking you in advance for your purchases. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Ride time

The ride is at 3:eek:o pm saturday afternoon. There will be a follow behind vehicle if anyone breaks down. No one has ran out of gas so far on the ride so a tank full and you should be fine. The speed is around 25 mph.