Tri-state mini-bike reunion may 21-23 2010

Here are the dates for the tri-state mini-bike reunion 2010 in osseo mi. This is a mini bike meet and show. This is a 3 day event. This will be the first judged show and the theme is "made in michigan" mini bikes. We want to see all brands that were made in michigan. So you better get your bikes ready. Time will go by faster than you think! Camping for the 3 days will only be $20 for the whole weekend. Limited electrical so if you want it you better be early. The 20 mile ride will take place on saturday afternoon. There will be 4+ acres for riding. There will be food available at the show.

Here are the dates for the tri-state mini-bike reunion 2010 in osseo mi. This is a mini bike meet and show. This is a 3 day event. This will be the first judged show and the theme is "made in michigan" mini bikes. We want to see all brands that were made in michigan. So you better get your bikes ready. Time will go by faster than you think! Camping for the 3 days will only be $20 for the whole weekend. Limited electrical so if you want it you better be early. The 20 mile ride will take place on saturday afternoon. There will be 4+ acres for riding. There will be food available at the show.
I think OldSledz has a few that will qualify.

List of michigan minibikes

Here is a list of michigan made minibikes that will be shown at the tri-state minibike re-union in may.
Ruttman
lil indian
heath-kit
heald bronc
el burro
allied leisure
trapper
sport king
lakeview
thomas
terra cat
harrison
brooks

if there is any others please let me know and i'll post them.

There will be awards for first through third place for unrestored, restored, custom & young riders. Young rider awards are for ages 14 and under and they must have done at least half of the work (no adult built bikes just given to kids).

jeep4me

I completely missed this thread. I was wondering when this was going to happen. I went to this last year, had a great time and loved the 20 mile ride.

The el burro and the little indian will be making this trip again.

Eel Wheel made in Michigan

Hi,a bike I may bring is a made in Pontiac Michigan Eel Wheel.Here's a pic :smile::smile:

Last edited:
It's easy to ride,especially with a few beers in ya!!.The bike is actually quite big for the small engine on it,to give you an idea,the wheels are 6 inch and the tires are 14 iches tall!! :smile::smile:

did you make that trip in one day,? :smile:
I completely missed this thread. I was wondering when this was going to happen. I went to this last year, had a great time and loved the 20 mile ride.

The el burro and the little indian will be making this trip again.