Tri-state mini-bike reunion may 21-23 2010

So how about that rain!

I wont be able to make it sadly I have other crap i have to take care of! But did it rain out there like it did here? I mean it came down hard! And the rescheduled event was placed this weekend because of last events rain! So I think life vests should be mandatory at your event Brian! LOL

Keepin em safe for those hydroplaning adventures! :scooter:

Hope you guys have fun take pics I forgot to last time!:thumbsup:

The ride is at 3:eek:o pm saturday afternoon. There will be a follow behind vehicle if anyone breaks down. No one has ran out of gas so far on the ride so a tank full and you should be fine. The speed is around 25 mph.
On this street ride are helmets required to to be PC enough for the law since the bikes sure won't be??? Thanks.

oldsledz

Hardly anyone wears a helmet because of our speed but if you want to wear one that is encourged. A few people do wear them for safety!
Everyone should seriously consider wearing a helmet, I spent the 4th of July weekend in 2008 in the hospital with 5 broken bones, due to a accident on a 90cc motorcycle.

I was going the same speed a as a mini bike 25-30 MPH and was vary lucky I had a helmet on.

Things can happen vary quick a Grate Dane ran in front of my bike, I don't think I even had time to touch the brakes before hitting the dog, the bike and I went end over end on a gravel road.

Everyone should seriously consider wearing a helmet, I spent the 4th of July weekend in 2008 in the hospital with 5 broken bones, due to a accident on a 90cc motorcycle.

I was going the same speed a as a mini bike 25-30 MPH and was vary lucky I had a helmet on.

Things can happen vary quick a Grate Dane ran in front of my bike, I don't think I even had time to touch the brakes before hitting the dog, the bike and I went end over end on a gravel road.
I agree, one thing with loseing skin, you can cover up skin burns and scars with clothing on the rest of your body, you cant do that on your face. To me your face isnt worth getting screwed up for life just because you dont want to wear a helmet. I know helmets can be hot or uncomfortable sometimes but the insurance incase your in an accident far outweighs being cool or being a bit uncomfortable.

WOW, what a fantastic event.THANKS Brian. For all of you that said you were going but didn't, shame on you. Brian and his family work hard to put on a first class event. The 20mile ride was SUPER! First class event for all kids, young and old. Great time for the entire family. Wonderful place to camp and ride.

oldsledz

useng1 is right a vary nice show and ride. The ride is on winding county roads with lots of turns and small hills vary nice roads for riding mini bikes with vary few cars.

I think today there was 16 bikes and 1 trike on the ride, the trike came back in the back of a truck due to a broken drive belt but all the bikes finished the ride under their own power. There were riders from 2 or 3 years old (in a side car) to around 70 years old.
This is a nice event for the whole family I think the wife and kids would enjoy a weekend or day here even if they don't ride.
They serve good food at a vary fair price so there is no need to bring a bunch of food or spend time cooking.

And there is no better way to meet members of this site.

If you missed this one be sure to make it to the one in the fall, I know I will be back!

WOW, what a fantastic event.THANKS Brian. For all of you that said you were going but didn't, shame on you. Brian and his family work hard to put on a first class event. The 20mile ride was SUPER! First class event for all kids, young and old. Great time for the entire family. Wonderful place to camp and ride.
I went to the last one but a funeral and not enough diesel fuel to make the journey didnt give me a chance to even dispute it with the family! Or My wallet! So Keep your shame in your pocket sir! I have none nor will I ever! :scooter:

its 200 miles round trip for me coming from the outside of the metro detroit area and Diesel Fuel isnt cheap fuel! But Im sure you know that!:shrug:

I was fuming :angry: yesterday after I looked at all the weather reports that said rain. :censure::censure::censure::censure:Weather guys. I need a job like that you can be wrong all the time and still get paid. Useless:censure::censure:

By the time it cleared here I would not be able to make the 3 hr.+ drive and make the ride.:doah:Bummed out bad.

i had a great time and thank you to brian and his family for all there hospitality. i would encourage everybody to be at the next event in the fall. not only was the ride great, but the people were great as well. thanks again brian and my family and i will be camping the weekend next time. also i found my wallet when cleaning out my van it was between the seat and center council!!!

thanks again, craig :scooter:

What a great weekend my family had at this event. It was our first but not our last, see you in the fall . My little girl will be ready with a spare belt for the ride , thank you to all for giving her a chance to ride it made her day . Thank you Brian and your family for putting this event on I will let every one i know what fun we had. Craig put a chain that wallet . See you at Ubly in August

Another great time!

We had another great time with everyone that came! I still can't beleive how great everyone is no matter where they came from or their age. It feels like everyone is family (with a few crazy ones).
The ride was better than ever. 17 bikes with 2 additional riders in side cars. We even stopped at a strawberry shortcake festival (yum!). We logged in 24 miles with 2 stops.
The weather was perfect. Lots of riding. A nice selection of bikes and parts for sell. The nightly bon fires were fun. The pizza was very good too! The morning dew was challenging for a few riders. I was amazed at how many people loaned their bikes out for others to enjoy.
I had a great time and hope to see everyone again in the fall (late september).