Video ride around my house/land. Hop on!!

Made me a redneck GoPro mount for my camera attached to the top of my helmet. Riding my sons 1988 Z50 so things aint to bumpy. Anyone is welcome to come here and ride at any time. (anyone minus a couple :wink:) Over 120 acres to play on with 2 well stocked ponds and a Pavillion with outhouse. Please note that no cats, dogs, squirrels, priests, nuns, rabbis, Japanese, Chinese, Muslims, People of color etc were harmed in the making of this video. :thumbsup:

My Mini Movie - YouTube

buckeye

You killed a bug!!! Please edit that video. I am offended.:laugh:

Great property. I'd take you up on that offer. Just a bit far.:thumbsup:

Nice place you got there , woods, ponds , no one to mess with you . Just you and big foot, got to luv up state NY. :bowdown:

I watched the whole thing, looking for something to be offended by. Oh well, I guess I'll have to relegate my sense of propriety and morality to senseless facebook memes. (sigh)

Great piece of property there Trail. Glad to see you enjoying this three weeks of Summer. :laugh::laugh:

45t

Nice place you got there , woods, ponds , no one to mess with you . Just you and big foot, got to luv up state NY. :bowdown:
I think you should have had someone dressed up as Bigfoot cross the path in front of you as you were riding.

Seriously, you have a nice piece of property to recreate on.

I watched the whole thing, looking for something to be offended by. Oh well, I guess I'll have to relegate my sense of propriety and morality to senseless facebook memes. (sigh)

Great piece of property there Trail. Glad to see you enjoying this three weeks of Summer. :laugh::laugh:
Dave you must have me confused with that Yoop guy. We have at least 5 weeks of summer here. :laugh::laugh:

joekd

Dare I ask how far in upstate? Always looking for a new place to ride, just not ready to drive to finger lakes to do it:laugh:

Do you own all that property or is it conservation land?
Not an inch of conservation land. Property is split up between me and my neighbor. Guy is 75 and could probably out work both of us. He is awesome and shares everything he has with me. It works both ways cuz I am always helping him "maintain" the place. Hope to be buried here some day.