Vintage 60's Fox kart just finished

This is a mid-60's Fox kart that I just finished fixing up......This kart started with mis-matched incorrect wheels, a goofy front porch poorly done, engine mount cobbled on, no bushings in the axle mounts, no box mount(s), toasted floor pan, flat and simple seat pads, no tank, non-working juice brakes and a corroded paint job.....and no engine.
Well this is how it turned out....not a perfect or correct restoration (I like to take liberties)....powder-coated in a "candy" teal blue, white and gold metalflake vinyl upholstery with tuck-n-roll seat and white piping, all new bearings, control rods, steering geometry,etc, etc, and a "peppy" WB820 engine......a lot of work, but it's all fun!

Thanks guys for the great comments, I do appreciate them.....not really a resto, but era-style correct....and yes, the Fox frame has rubber bushings (very similar to shock bushings) isolating the axle from the frame...a Fox design....Frank

It won't go on the wall, that's for sure (at least my wall!).....Frank
LOL, I see nothing wrong with garage art. For me, it's either the wall, or valuable garage real estate. I just now kicked out the F250 so the mini's would feel more comfortable, and the Go Boy frame (in process) is indeed on the wall. When I complete it, it's going back on the wall, or on Ebay.

Dave, I have no problem with wall art either....just meant I don't have room! (it may end up on someone elses wall though).
fenderbassman: that is a west bend 820 on it!:scooter: