vwfan79 Open Class Go Devil

vwfan79

So off came the predator motor and on went the Honda gx160 with all the parts that would transfer. Swapped the head over w/ the carb and exhaust and the cam. I don't like the carb that's on there so I will swap that out with a mikuni I have, just need to order a bowl gasket. Here's a picture with the new motor and yes there are 2 tanks I'm looking for a replace one for the frame so I can remove the one on the motor.

vwfan79

OK so here are official pictures, bike is done just need to get the wife to take some video. I took off the Honda tank for the pics I'm still looking for the tank I want.

vwfan79

Well here is my video, I'm still getting used to the dbr manual clutch as you can see by my over reved take off. I did go for a nice ride after this video and am more comfortable with it now, it is working great great and I love that once it's engaged I can slow down and cruise or hit the throttle and haul butt. Sensation Go Devil with DBR manual clutch: http://youtu.be/Yd3l8wM-IlQ

vwfan79

Thanks Buck.

The wife and I are loving being out in the country, she has her horses at the house and I have all the room I could want to ride my bikes.