waconia mn. swap & vintage ride

i know its a long ways for most ppl on here but just wondering if any1 is planning on going to the vintage ride? also im gona put the rupp trucker in the line up show... i hope to see some go joes & ruppsters cuz rupp is the featured sled this yr and i got my raider going so i'll be taking a vintage ride with every1
:hammer:

ya she gets alot of looks & iv owned it for bout 3yrs & i finaly got her out on the trail last month also i got the ppls choice trophy there was only bout 15 other sleds and she goes about 40mph now that i got the gas mix wright on...

minibikedude you got a nitro? what yr? i looked at a couple of those man there sweet lookin 1that i seen was the last yr they made them... where the front bumper is the radator & the hood opens at an angle. also my bro-in-law had 1 back in the day

:pimp:

Mine is a 1973, The later Nitro's had the water cooled bumpers were 76 to 78, Xenoah engines,They were rated at 80hp.
I have a picture of my Nitro, I still waiting for my windshield its on back order. I have a 73 Rupp American 440 also.Its on the bottom Picture.

wow she looks real nice i bet she moves pretty good for an older sled
:thumbsup:
i had a chance to buy a really nice anerican 340 or 440? this fall i even had the cash in my pocket but i passed on it (bad move on my part)

heck ya i just found out there is a seprate class for (other than sled class)
maybe i'll have to settle for second place trophy if your comming lol
were staying in a red 4place enclosed trailer pulled by a maroon 3\4 ton ford i think?

well i made it back safe & sound... & i could have took pics all day long but i tryed to get some of the more orignal stuff. there were ppl zoomin around all over the place & planes landing on the lake & the fan man was buzzin around with his kite thingy lol my sled made the whole way around the lake with out breaking down (thats always a plus)

hey restore kid y didnt you tell me you were gonna be there lol this looks like something that would come from out of your shop lol (the garden sled snowblower thingy)
:laugh:blaahahah

Last edited:
heres more the massy even has a tow truck hook hangin off the back so you can drag a sled by the back bumper & i like to call the other 1 a "fire trupp"

only a couple more but i cant get them to load? is there a dayly limmit?
it was a blast & the weather was gr8 26 satuday with sun & bout 22 on sunday
the shore of the lake is about 6miles long & the 1st vintage sleds that left made it back as the last 1s were leaving so our line of sleds was pretty long & not every1 went on the ride lol it was truly insane to see all the nice & junk sleds running around plus all the old snowmobile suits & helmits
i seen 1 centuar, 10 minibikes (5 rupp) 1 black widow, 3 go joes, 1 trucker (mine) over 500 rupp sleds & thousands of others

Last edited: