wanted:Greenhorn Enduro

thanks bayareaburrito it was your thread that actualy turned me on to them. are they hard to find? iv never actualy seen one in person

are they hard to find? iv never actualy seen one in person
Very hard to find. Eventually they became the "Flexo". Some minor differences, but the Flexo may be easier to get. Awhile back I saw a couple Flexo frame sets go for $650 for a frame and fork on ebay.

I think I saw someone mention to you about checking with Kart guys - that's because the Kart guys want GoKart cycles and Flexos to match their Kart, and the Kart guys will spend way more than minibike guys. $1500 for a bike is nothing when they have a couple $2500 - $4500 Karts hanging on the wall....

Very hard to find. Eventually they became the "Flexo". Some minor differences, but the Flexo may be easier to get. Awhile back I saw a couple Flexo frame sets go for $650 for a frame and fork on ebay.

I think I saw someone mention to you about checking with Kart guys - that's because the Kart guys want GoKart cycles and Flexos to match their Kart, and the Kart guys will spend way more than minibike guys. $1500 for a bike is nothing when they have a couple $2500 - $4500 Karts hanging on the wall....
As Tom stated above..
Go Kart Cycles are harder to find then Flexo but they do pop up every now and again..
Good luck on your quest..:thumbsup:

Hounddog

Hey BAB, those two bikes of yours are absolutely fantastic! I cannot wait to see them complete. Keep up the good work!!:thumbsup:

HD

Hey BAB, those two bikes of yours are absolutely fantastic! I cannot wait to see them complete. Keep up the good work!!:thumbsup:
HD
Thanks HD
They have been a labor of love for many OldMiniBikes members who have contributed to there restoration..
If I should attend the get together on 09-25 I might bring the Big Bear with me..

Hounddog

Hey BayMan, I am planning on attending the event also. I know we would all like to have you there and it would be great to see the Big Bear in person.!:thumbsup:

HD

james c

im going to see a guy on sunday who has two flexos he said he will sell. he also has a simplex and a bunch of schwinn minibikes

tomsprops

I have a nearly complete Flexo with a 820 Westbend . All Hard to find parts gathered it just needs to be assembled . It's for sale:thumbsup: