Wanted: Torque Converters for Alsport

Hi,

I have a Tri-Sport, a T-555, and hopefully another Tri-sport this week.

All three have the driven comet clutch, but I need the engine mounted portion.

Does anyone have or know of a source for these?

I have engines and had the clutch at my dads shop. But that was 20 years ago, and we haven't found the "nearly new" clutch yet.

I'd be happy with any torque converter clutch that would be compatible with the driven clutches.

I am thinking these would be the Comet 30 series (8-18 hp). I am not racing with these, more for trial riding and fun than competition, so I really don't need the "top end" stuff.

I would be happy with even used clutches that work.

shaft size is not a real big deal, as I could make the appropriate adapter on the lathe.

thanks very much!

Jim

I just picked up an Alsport RTS, T-555 and a Dunecycle that I am working on. Do you have pics of your T-555. Especially the rear end/engine area and any stickers or graphics? Also need the size of the stickers so I can have some made.What color is your T-555? Randy

I have Clutches

I just joined the group this week. I recently bought out a small engine shop and i have 3 new clutches that fit up to a 8 hp asnd a couple used for the 10 hp would be willing to make you a deal lets say 30 bucks and you pay to ship?I have what i believe is a t55 also im working on getting pics on here this week

converters i have and a coouple clutches my t555 has a fiberglass body that goes around the seat and to the back. i have been looking for the ski for the front i always wanted to try that in the snow:scooter:

clutches for Alsport

Im looking for clutches for my rts the engine was replaced with a 340 ccw and it appears to have a clutch set up off a 10 hp. way to small. also would like to have a ski and a roll bar for the rts and ts-130 tri sports. if anyone needs them I do have a supply of the 1 inch u joints, these are oem..