warrior 200 running issue

hello, new to the site and having a issue with a warrior 200. bought it a few yrs ago and its been ridden a handful of times. bike has maybe 3 hrs tops on it. went to start it today and it would only run with the choke on, as soon as choke was off it died. so took the carb all apart and sprayed a whole can of carb cleaner in it. every possible hole and jet i seen was sprayed. took the bottom bowl apart. float and all was fine. all gaskests appear to be fine. at least in tact anyway. so after all that it will now start without choke and will actually idle all day. but as soon as you give it gas it breaks up and dies. can be immediately re started with no issues but will only physically move and be rideable with choke half on but the power isnt quite what it should be with choke half on. does it sound like a gasket issue? carb seems clean to me i really gave it a thorough cleaning. kinda lost on what the problem is . any advice in the right direction would be great! thanks!

chrisr

Sounds like you are still running lean. Did you run a pipe/wire cleaner up through the jet and into the throat of the carb? It may allow the fluid to squirt through to the other side but it may still be restricted.

Last edited: