WATER-TRANSFER DECALS Tecumseh, Briggs & Stratton

Installed the water transfer decals last night and boy are they nice!!

I did notice one thing, but don't have any original engines to compare to. I am wondering if anyone has notice that the round "Easy Spin" medallion for the recoil does not have the "&" symbol between "Briggs Stratton"?

Here is my freshly installed decal:

Is this a mistake or is that how they were back then?

google image search shows that they use the "&" but again i'm not sure on the authenticity of images :shrug:

Either way, these decals are awesome and very easy to install!!!!

Installed the water transfer decals last night and boy are they nice!!

I did notice one thing, but don't have any original engines to compare to. I am wondering if anyone has notice that the round "Easy Spin" medallion for the recoil does not have the "&" symbol between "Briggs Stratton"?

Here is my freshly installed decal:

Is this a mistake or is that how they were back then?

google image search shows that they use the "&" but again i'm not sure on the authenticity of images :shrug:

Either way, these decals are awesome and very easy to install!!!!
ARRGHHH... why did you have to point that out? lol

I have like 5 sets of those... 2 already installed. Now It's the first thing I'm going to notice.

Harquebus

I had to read in 7 pages to get to where a clear coat was mentioned. I thought for sure one would be needed to seal the decals and provide long-term longevity of the decals. Guess not. :cool2:

Nope. Thats a nos motor out of the crate. 1972
Has this engine been photo documented anywhere, in any thread? What a treasure trove of details not to mention the missing "&" between the B and the S.

Last edited: