Welding a Bonanza wheel

Minimotor

I use a place called Stockton wheel in Stockton CA they can fix it good as new

EDIT: here is there web address
http://www.stocktonwheel.com/

Sent from my iPhone using Mores code

trinik7597

hey minimotor , is it a go power or a kidney bean wheel you have that needs repair :shrug: might have one for sale :thumbsup:

Here's your answer! Why repair when for the same cost you can replace!
x2

I work in a shop. My partner is a certified welder in Michigan.
I sand blasted a Go-Power and he tried to weld it.
It is cast aluminum.
It welded but was very difficult to work with.

I'm willing to bet it will cost less to buy a replacement than to have the pros weld and work it back in.

Kevin

Of the go kart & Mini bike wheels Ive been told by a few welders that weld wheels that the Fox lemans and the Go Powers are the hardest to weld Ken

markus

Kidney bean. Who has a good set for sale? I guess I could always use Tri Stars.:doah::scared:

I've got a single listed in ebay right now, theres another cheaper one than mine that got listed as just about the same exact time as well. and there was a set listed too with a BIN but one wheel was broken IIRC

I will most likely have a complete set with sprocket and correct brake that are redone probalby next week, I ordered new brake pads from OldMiniBikes for them this AM

I've got a single listed in ebay right now, theres another cheaper one than mine that got listed as just about the same exact time as well. and there was a set listed too with a BIN but one wheel was broken IIRC

I will most likely have a complete set with sprocket and correct brake that are redone probalby next week, I ordered new brake pads from OldMiniBikes for them this AM
Saw your listing. Watching it.