West Coast Minibike Racing in 2014

Hey Mac,
I have a nicely painted gas tank that came off a Yamaha mini cycle. Would you mind trying to sell it for me at the event? It's complete with the gas cap and fuel shut off pet cock.

Riders and Racers

With less than a week to go before the event, this will be the last reminder:

If you plan on Riding or Racing you will need to have the following equipment to be admitted onto the course:

Helmet

Goggles or Face Shield

Gloves

Long Sleeve Shirt

Long Pants

Some type of protective footwear

There will be no exceptions!

Dan-E-boy

This should be fun! I will be taking two bikes to show and some parts plus possibly a roller to sell/trade.. was hoping to get a taco 100 ready to ride but wont make it.. either way its gonna be cool to see some races and hang out with some minibikers :thumbsup:

1stlegendtx

This should be fun! I will be taking two bikes to show and some parts plus possibly a roller to sell/trade.. was hoping to get a taco 100 ready to ride but wont make it.. either way its gonna be cool to see some races and hang out with some minibikers :thumbsup:
:rolleyes:Lets see the bike thats for sale/trade:rolleyes:

george3

You had months to have a bike to ride.

Dan-E-boy

:laugh: Good one George but I've only had the 100 for a couple of weeks.. if I didn't have a Job then sure thats enough time to have made it ride ready... but with work and another project taking my time, it just wasn't possible.. so how many bikes are you taking out there? To ride and to show? Anything new?:thumbsup:

george3

Quote:
Originally Posted by george3

:laugh: Good one George but I've only had the 100 for a couple of weeks.. if I didn't have a Job then sure thats enough time to have made it ride ready... but with work and another project taking my time, it just wasn't possible.. so how many bikes are you taking out there? To ride and to show? Anything new?:thumbsup:
You still had plenty of time. I am going to ride, not show. You can ride one of mine. I never seen you ride. Its about time you learn. Dont be a all show no go. LOL

Dan-E-boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by george3

You still had plenty of time. I am going to ride, not show. You can ride one of mine. I never seen you ride. Its about time you learn. Dont be a all show no go. LOL
Lol, you burned me on that one for sure... the bike that I built for the show is more show then go because if a big guy like me jumped on it, it would probably snap in two...:doah: might take you up on your offer, will a football helmet and some cowboy boots pass inspection? The boots are made off crocodile....:cowboy:

george3

Lol, you burned me on that one for sure... the bike that I built for the show is more show then go because if a big guy like me jumped on it, it would probably snap in two...:doah: might take you up on your offer, will a football helmet and some cowboy boots pass inspection? The boots are made off crocodile....:cowboy:
Ye Ha, Cowboy up. :laugh::laugh::laugh: All the vintage Bell hellmets you get you cant keep one? I got spare or three.

Funday is this Saturday, May 17th

Confirmed vendors include Taco, Bonanza, Motovox, Joe’s Reunion, Catkart and Mac with his great parts! And, there should be a bunch of swap meet sellers as well!

Dave Miller, a Minibike Hall of Famer and 5 time national/world minibike champion in the 60’s & 70’s, along with Zack Barrett & Dave Carlson who were also 5 time national champions, all 3 members of the Bonanza Racing Team, will be racing their XR100’s in the mini cycle class. Other mini cycle racers have contacted me and so the racing in that division will be “over the top”!

You will have the opportunity to win some great FREE prizes!!

Motovox Minibikes will have a display booth - visit it and fill out a drawing ticket you could win one of their great bikes – FREE!

Also, as you enter you will get FREE raffle tickets for another drawing/giveaway that will include cool mini bike Stands donated by Taco Joe, various parts, 5 B&S or Tecumseh Decal Sets and a few other surprises – all FREE!

Hungry? Thirsty? Need a rest? Go sit on the covered patio, enjoy a great selection of food from 9:00am (burgers, hot dogs, Mexican and more) along with a beer or wine after 11:00am, and enjoy the great music of De La Crank, playing some oldies, some current stuff and country!

Have a great day – only $5 to enter and enjoy a full day of racing, riding and checking out hundreds of mini bikes.

Gates open at 8:30 for racer check-ins. Vendors should arrive earlier if you need to unload your truck or trailer which then must be parked in the parking lot. Need more information, call (805)889 1932

FUNDAY INFO

ALL FUNDAY OFFICIALS WILL BE WEARING BRIGHT YELLOW SHIRTS!

Riding is only allowed on the track! Push your bike(s) otherwise. Riding in the spectator area will get you ejected from the event!

Under 18 needs a parent – over 18 needs I.D.

MINI BIKE RACERS:

1. Will enter thru the pit entrance. 2. Need at least 2 number plates on your bike; 1 on the forks & 1 on the right side. 3. You MUST have a helmet, goggles, longpants,jacket, gloves and boots! 4. Racer check-in will begin at 8:30am.

MINI BIKE CRUISERS:

1. Enter thru the front spectator gate. Park and push your bike(s) to the entrance where you will pay and sign the liability waiver for your rider/pit pass. If you are also racing (a different bike), you may enter your cruise bike at the pit entrance. 2. You MUST have a helmet, goggles, long pants, gloves and boots!

“Show & Shine” bike(s) should be taken in the front spectator gate. If you are also racing (a different bike), drop your show bike(s) before you drive to the pit entrance.

The Food Pavilion will be open at 9:00am – Beer & Wine at 11:00

Mac

So,
The event is tomorrow.
That doesn't give me much more time.
How will I know who's who at the event?
....and Yes rpm, bring your tank.

Mac

Loaded up and ready to roll in the morning.( No minibikes, just parts)
Hoping I'm not the only one with a video recorder.