What bike is this?

I was looking at a YouTube video from 2010 by a guy named killerkork. It's titled "Old school mini bike show in Livonia Mi." There is a cool looking bike at the end of video at 3:17. It's the blue one with large tires and big seat.

What is it?

I would have linked vid, but don't know how to.

Brooks bike...missing original seat..seat frame and rear shocks among other things. Here is a pic of the larger version I once had..

Last edited:
Thanks cheezy!

I agree it's a Brooks that has been modified. Whom ever did it, did an awesome job. I just wish I knew who, so I could get better pics and info on what they did. It would be a great project in the future.

Cheezy1, I tried 3 times to mark your answer as best, but it will not take. I'll let Hent know.

Last edited:
Thanks cheezy!

I agree it's a Brooks that has been modified. Whom ever did it, did an awesome job. I just wish I knew who, so I could get better pics and info on what they did. It would be a great project in the future.

Cheezy1, I tried 3 times to mark your answer as best, but it will not take. I'll let Hent know.
I had to clear my inbox..lol. Should be ok to do now. I didnt realize my membership lapsed :doah: