What do you do for a living?

Neck

Growing up is optional

I'd recognize that wrapping anywhere, And I have probably seen that truck roll through my town on several occasions!

I take x-rays on piping or anything that needs to see what is on the inside of it. I check the welds on pipelines. I have seen talent on some mini's. I myself can not weld but i can tell a good weld.

You forgot a good F*#@ing guy :thumbsup:
:smile: Jeff That would all depend on who you ask..:laugh:

These guys love me cause I feed em ...
Bottle feed these 2 along with 2 other brothers not in the pix from day 1.
When I found them they still had their umbilical cord attached.
Poohs on the Left and thats Rocky on the right sticking his tongue out at me..

Last edited:

MiniBike Paul

I publish TheHomeMag - a high quality, full color, home improvement & decor ADVERTISING magazine! We mail 200,000 magazines a month in Ventura County and the San Fernando Valley to selected single family homes, only!

TheHomeMag is published and distributed in 30 cities across the U.S.

Jeff
Thats where I got most of mine from...
A few years back I was Shipping and Receiving Supervisor for a company in Hayward Ca.
Must have been 100 plus...Each year I'd bring home a few..:eek:ut:

I publish TheHomeMag - a high quality, full color, home improvement & decor ADVERTISING magazine! We mail 200,000 magazines a month in Ventura County and the San Fernando Valley to selected single family homes, only!

TheHomeMag is published and distributed in 30 cities across the U.S.
Paul for Mini Bike edicate you forgot to add to your resume, You are the host of he coolest mini bike event west of the mississippi :wink:

Last edited:
Strigoi
That was funny as hell a typical day at my crib:laugh:
:laugh: now multiply that times 15 :doah:
:laugh:

the retarded cat here goes nuts sometimes and it's hilarious.

he lived with a dog that thought he was a toy when he was a kitten and has some brain damage. :eek:hmy:

the best is when he just waits around the corner for the dog and does a ninja attack when she comes by. he knows when we say "it's 6" (dinner time) or "dinner" that the dog is going to come by. he also likes to do it to people. :laugh:

he likes chilling in front of fans when it's hot too (only cat i've seen do that).

Last edited:
I work for a large well known banking institution, can't say the name but it rhymes with pay p porgan pace. can't say what I do either, you would all hate me.

toomanytoys

I used to work as an underground coal mine mechanic. But I have moved into the world of staying outside and telling other people what to do without stepping foot in the mine. The very people I used to :censure: and complain about when I worked underground. Normally though I plan what we are going to do during shut downs, line up parts and contractors, and get things organized so the guys can get the job done.

Its a good gig, pays well, and the health insurance is awesome.