What is everyone working on?

Starting from scratch Old Retek Cheetah. Everything so far has been reworked or new . New Powdercoat - lots of Chrome , waiting for some parts to be coming in.
That looks awesome, and that's the strangest looking Cheetah I've ever seen. That frame has been highly modified....wow.
You need a project log for this build..

Just rebuilt the top end for the Granddaughters YFM80 Breeze mini quad. Something for her to learn on. Runs pretty good now.

And looking at the Tote Gote asking why I haven't cleaned and painted the oil bath air filter yet. Last part to make the bike a rider and it is taking me the longest....

buckeye

Still plugging away on a Rupp Scrambler. Everything is either in primer or paint. Pics ya say...mI haven't taken any new ones. Just this crappy lookin engine.

I need to get this thing done.
I am two months behind on all these buildoff bikes.

Last edited:
Taking this Raptor OFF the Taco one more time....this time I'm goin in deep! It's burning oil and I've checked everything you could externally and carb-wise. Takin it apart, checking cylinder walls, piston rings, valves, springs, guides....wtf??:shrug: You think I know what I'm talking about? I don't, I'm learning as I go:eek:ut:

New paint,seat and motor. Nice winter project. Took it for a ride it was about 32 degrees it ran fine till the spark plug boot fell apart.

BEFORE

AFTER

Does anybody have any input on the old Briggs, I found some numbers on that I can't make out.

Just mowed the yard on this nice 54 degree day. :thumbsup: Listed the Simplicity riding mower on CL, and relisted the Bird. And with some rearranging/cleanup of the garage, I can back on the Cat Hillcat.

Closing in on my first builds since the late 70's. Two Stellars:

This red one (model never really determined)
[/QUOTE]

Now:

Black Beauty:
[/QUOTE]

Now:

Rear wheel has had major problems due to rust. All that is left now is to get the brake sorted out (Have a new brake plate but need to get the old cam out so I can move it to it) and new tire installed.

Both will be powered by Tecumseh H60's:

Red engine is for the Blue Stellar and has been stripped of all paint. The housing, recoil and tins painted Duplicolor Arctic White. Vintage balloon decal on it's way from ebay.

Taken down to bare metal and primed.

Painted

The rest of the engine will be left bare.

Have to now do the Black engine, which will be done the same way. I'd say another two weeks to go but I might have to stop these and finish my Build Off bike!

buckeye

Well, I was going to spout off and show some pics of the Rupp Scrambler but, ol'Johnny Boy had to just make my stuff look like a12 year old got ahold of his ol'mans spray paint.:laugh:
Oh, hell, green, Sure!!:confused: