What is it ???

mybiz

does anyone know who made the bike with the stripe on the fender and i cant read the round tag on the tree of it this bike looks real close to one of mine that we cant id Help me ID the bike with the logo on the frontend

Last edited:

mybiz

??

I would guess Alexander Reynolds. The tag says "Formost" . That's a JCPenney private label.
Thanks with my laptop i couldnt see it very good everyone tried to id this bike of mine with no luck here is a side shot look at the lower rear of the frame no 1 has seen this type of set up!
the bike with the badge on it just looked like my front end

Last edited:
That's a weird one. The things that ID it will be the way the steering head is mounted to the flat bar sandwiched between the tubes, the way the tubes end at the rear mount, and the raised engine plate. Not a real common model, whatever it is. The forks do look like Bird/Foremost, but nothing else does.

mybiz

what is it

QUOTE=1stlegendtx;103689]I would guess Alexander Reynolds. The tag says "Formost" . That's a JCPenney private label.[/QUOTE]
Now if we could ID mine the 1 you id was a pic i pulled off some sight the frontend looked like mine but now that you posted the pic of the the complete bike i can see its not even close to mine I've been searching to find one with the same looking lower rear frame setup as mine so the hunt continues!

Is that why you picked that answer?? Look at the rear mounts, steering head attachment and engine plate. Yours isn't even close. That brochure pic was a foremost by Bird. Yours is not.

mybiz

I seen the pic of the frontend of the bike with the lable on it and it looked just like my frontend. I didnt see a side view of the bike untill the pic was posted I know now mine isnt even close mine hasnt been ID yet. After i picked the best answer i know i screwed up can i reverse it:confused:?

If you send Hent a link to this thread, he can delete it. The pics aren't that bad. The only problem with mis-picking the answer, is that the next person who comes up with one of these will be misinformed. On a good note, usually when a weird one shows up, a couple more show up shortly after. That one is a weird one. It doesn't match with any of the categories on minidoodle, OldMiniBikes photo album, Minibike Central, or any literature I've ever seen. Another will most likely show up though, sooner or later.

mybiz

If you send Hent a link to this thread, he can delete it. The pics aren't that bad. The only problem with mis-picking the answer, is that the next person who comes up with one of these will be misinformed. On a good note, usually when a weird one shows up, a couple more show up shortly after. That one is a weird one. It doesn't match with any of the categories on minidoodle, OldMiniBikes photo album, Minibike Central, or any literature I've ever seen. Another will most likely show up though, sooner or later.
But he did ID the JCPenneys bike? now thinking about it.
I'll get it fixed :thumbsup: