What I've Been Doing Lately, Going To Get Back Into Minibikes

Hey guys ive spent alot of time away from minibikes during the last year or two. I've been working very hard lately. I currently have 2 jobs at the moment the first is my shop job. I'm a welding apprentice at my neighbors small welding/machining shop. The second is my job managing a 300 head purebred angus cattle ranch. So ive been very busy lately. Ive also started college this year so my schedule is pretty dang packed. I'm going to school to get my certs in welding and machining. I'm gonna be getting back into minibikes ASAP! I've missed it and im looking forward to build lots of hodaka powered bikes (i have 5 or 6 complete engines laying around. Gonna start with my bonanza chopper thats been collecting dust for 2 years. Looking forward to getting back into things and building some bikes.
:drinkup:

Hello Bryan: So there must be no moss growing under your busy feet. I am glad to hear that your doing the work in the Machine shop. Did you do the welding on your truck ?
Steve :scooter:

Hey Bryan
Good to see you've been keeping busy and staying out of trouble!!
Welcome back to mini bike madness.. :laugh:
Say hello to your dad for me looking forward to some of your project threads.
:thumbsup:

Hello Bryan: So there must be no moss growing under your busy feet. I am glad to hear that your doing the work in the Machine shop. Did you do the welding on your truck ?
Steve :scooter:
Yes did all that welding myself. Not difficult at all.
Hey Bryan
Good to see you've been keeping busy and staying out of trouble!!
Welcome back to mini bike madness.. :laugh:
Say hello to your dad for me looking forward to some of your project threads.
:thumbsup:
Will do. Finally gonna get that damn chopper goin i got from you a wile back.
Thanks for the update, Bryan. Break's over. Get back to work. :laugh:
The work never ends haha

Last edited: