What other toys do you guys have???

KB2ROCKET

ive been working on this the boat is my own design the sides are a little lower than the bottom like sled runners the back half of the boat is strong enough for a v8 but will be running a 40hp outboard

Last edited:

WrenchDad

When the weather is nice I fly rockets.

My son and I build these, The orange and black one and the one with the stars are bought as RTF (ready to fly ) It takes about two minutes to put them together. The others We built from scratch. I bought a box of Parts and pieces at a garage sale and we use what ever we can find around the house to make the rest. On the silver one it went about 20 ft when the propellant burned loose of the engine and shot thru the rocket (hence the hole). These ones will go about 1000ft with a " C " engine in them. We spend hours building them, then it's all over in about two minutes. We have lost a few good missions to bad re-entry (caught in trees) But it is fairly cheap good fun.

Toys........19' Triton Bass Boat, Yamaha Zuma Scooter, a plethora of old sleds, 1966 wheelhorse tractor.

wrenchdad.........man those rockets bring back some memories. My older brother was into them. Cool stuff. We lived on a lake and he soon started making "rocket launchers" with just the motors and shooting them off the back deck.:thumbsup:

murrayeliminator- Man after my own tastes, luv the old Pontiacs have had about 10 of them over the years. Who did the custom work on the CB750 looks like some of Tom Summers work. Here is one of mine I've been working on

My pile:
1980 Toyota 4X4,20r 128,000 miles, 4.37's, 30's, 6.5 inch shackles, custom bumper, headache rack etc...
Its gonna be a wheeler one day I have some 3 inch leaf springs on the way then itll get 33's and eventually dual t-cases with 4.7's in the rear case.

toomanytoys

2010 RZR 800. Old picture of the rzr. Now has proarmor doors, winch, rear cage extensions and a few other mods.

2012 Honda 400X

2000 Polaris Scrambler 500 4x4

1970 CT90

2012 Honda Recon

Stuff I don't have pictures of. My dads 2012 RZR 570, 1995 KE100 street and trail, Couple Honda CT70s

Last edited:
This has been my main toy for 13 years. Not stock. Below it is my main project for the last 6 months or so. It's what I'll be working on my Rupp Scrambler in, along with my main toy, of course. Next for it is insulation and drywall. I really need a quad, though. Even as it is, I don't seem to have time for my guns anymore.

1EYE

This has been my main toy for 13 years. Not stock. Below it is my main project for the last 6 months or so. It's what I'll be working on my Rupp Scrambler in, along with my main toy, of course. Next for it is insulation and drywall. I really need a quad, though. Even as it is, I don't seem to have time for my guns anymore.

Man that's a sweet looking truck, and even better your garage :thumbsup: