What other toys do you guys have???

GSbiker

I like to ride motorcycles. This one has 200,000+ on it.

Also have the land cruiser sickness.

This one has over 500,000 on it. I purchased it when I got out of college in 1978.

Guys I have been off for a day or so and I see you are really showing some really nice toys, Boatguy I really like that Ford front end custom sweet. And GSbiker WOW :blink: 200k :freakout::punk: you da man...

I like to ride motorcycles. This one has 200,000+ on it.

Also have the land cruiser sickness.

This one has over 500,000 on it. I purchased it when I got out of college in 1978.
Nice. In total I have a 76' a 78' a 80' and a 72' fj40's. That 83' fj60. And a toyota pickup 1987. Plus ton of parts put away.

Cool. You and I have the same old Yamaha. Here's mine.

I've got a bunch of bikes. Here are a few of my favorites.
Holy crap! That thing is awesome!! I love RD's. I can't believe you have a stock '75 same as me! Amazing!

I had a couple of Ducati's as well -- Desmo 900 and briefly a 76 Super Sport - never again, LOL! I remember trying to get the timing right on that SS, what a nightmare. Tearing it down, advancing one gear tooth, buttoning it back up and test riding it only to do it all over again...and again....and again. Heh!

Finally got it right and it ran like a bear. But, I sold it right after that. I painted that bike very slowly with rattle cans, thin coats with wet sands in between and it came out PERFECT.

Cool RD.

Do you want to restore my 1970 R5 for me:bowdown: I wish I could get going on it, I am thinking Cafe.

Purple and white, right?

Those are awesome! My buddy had one. We had a bunch of them back in the day and we'd all go "two-stroking" led by one of my friends who had a TZ750, which was NOT street legal but was ridden on the street anyway.

Get that thing going, parts are still around, you won't regret it.

Fun stuff.

:drinkup:

Purple and white, right?

Those are awesome! My buddy had one. We had a bunch of them back in the day and we'd all go "two-stroking" led by one of my friends who had a TZ750, which was NOT street legal but was ridden on the street anyway.

Get that thing going, parts are still around, you won't regret it.

Fun stuff.

:drinkup:
It was originally Purple and White, but somebody changed it. I have a complete spare engine that has the kick start shaft broken off on it. Funny thing was I got the engine that is in it 2 years or so before I finally found a bike to put it in. I just like to see the faces of guys with much bigger bikes, when they get smoked by small 2 stroke engines.

Y'know we're a bunch of committed gearheads here (or gearheads that should be committed? :laugh:), and when talk of toys comes up, it runs to cars and bikes and welders and such. But it occurred to me this evening that the toy I handle the most is my 15" Macbook Pro. I wouldn't describe myself as a techie, but I love this thing. I manage thousands photos and boodles of music, create videos, follow any number of forums and facebook, and just do all sorts of amazing stuff. It helps me accomplish many of the things I do, and sort of ties a bunch of stuff together. And because it's a Mac, issues of security and viruses, etc., are just about nil. All of this is in stark contrast to the rather pedestrian Dell laptop tht I use at work all day.