What other toys do you guys have???

45t

Current toy: 1975 GMC Sierra Grande shortbed 4X4 350/sm465 tranny with a granny.

Past toy: 1970 Plymouth RoadRunner 383/reverse manual 727.

I'm hoping to pick up another classic car/truck toy after the income tax return comes in. Haven't decided what yet. Leaning towards a Demon/Duster/Dart or whatever catches my eye.

No, Uncle Sugar doesn't own this one, nor do I. However, the owner isn't qualified to fly it so I fly it for him (that sort of makes it my toy, doesn't it?) Russian-built MiG-29UB Fulcrum.

This one really is mine. Much more modest (and affordable).

Spanky

No, Uncle Sugar doesn't own this one, nor do I. However, the owner isn't qualified to fly it so I fly it for him (that sort of makes it my toy, doesn't it?) Russian-built MiG-29UB Fulcrum.

Spanky

Who's the owner? Wayne Newton?:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Cool

I just want to know if I can get some flight lessens, I will even come to you...

1954 full custom Ford pick up. Chrysler Imperial headlights and grille, 3inches added to depth of front fenders, Chevy stepside rear fenders, nosed, filler removed, tailgate filled in, electric doors, stock overhead drivetrain--Georgia truck and flat black. Besides my Avitar I have 7 other restored Hydros, Runabouts and a 48cu inch Crosley powered inboard hydro--12 RC dirt pulling trucks that I race in the US and a bunch of RC sailboats that I race here and the US. Now you guys got me into Minis and I have 12 of those---oh and by the way--no wife--I wonder why!

Thanks guys for the comments. There is 3 years work in the body and a great ride except for the steering---those old Ford trucks sure give the arms a work out.Would like to change over to power steering but alot of $ so for now I live with it.Could fit a few minis in the bed for the local cruise nights--old school.I even managed to get vanity license plates--"AS IT WAS"--thanks again.

These are another one of my addictions; 05 victory 8ball w/ 140hp 116ci big bore stroker, custom sportster chopper- still under construction, 82' suzuki gs850l w/1000g motor, 03' softail w/ 135hp 124ci tc.