What paint brand should i use?

I have a duck bird that i am painting but i dont want to spend the money on getting it powder coated since it is just going to be our off road bike. The bike is a duck bird.

My question is what brand paint should i use so it looks like it was powder coated quality wise. I am going to do a yellow frame and black engine.

125ccCrazy

for off road durability spray it first with DupliColor bed liner followed with a coat of light grey primer and the paint.. The DC engine paint works well and holds up to gas spills pretty well.. The bed liner will cover pits and nicks pretty well..

125ccCrazy

Well i am going for a kind of shiny look on the frame would that still work?
yeah the paint will still shine, the bed liner will give it a light texture but will help from chipping since it gives a cushion between the paint and metal... You can use the wheel clear metioned above or the engine clear...I prefer the engine clear as the wheel clear has a yellowish haze and makes paint look dirty sometimes plus if it's humid at all the wheel clear will fog real easy and leave milky spots..

I like Rustoleum HARD HAT, it dries hard, fast and is a hi solid that comes in most colors, and as 125 said you can get Dupi at most automotive store's

You might want to call acouple of you're local automotive paint store's, my local Napa sell's PPG and Dupont in a spray can and most of the other paint suppliers around here do too, I think its called Omni-Pak