what u guys think!.... 100 firm!.

mike04

them man i was goin to fly..

hahahah this mini bike got me tinking now i jus pic it up..
I am sooooo sorry, was getting the kids up for school and ready to go! probably too early and no coffee, lol, Poor mike would of really had a surprise when he fired that one up, hope the throttle didn't stick open!
dave

mike04

u righ man..

i just ned more mini...well now that i own a speedway they prety nice..they prety big and hevy...i ned a big motor to move this bike righ like 5.5 up?the sproket on the back is bigger the chane is bigger to...
mike04,is it worth $100:doah:
if the tecumseh motor is the correct year and type,for example hs-35,hs-40 then i say go get it:thumbsup:
if that bike was sold in pieces on ebay$$$:doah:. i am not a big fan on people selling there minibike in peices just to make a extra buck or two:doah: that bike looks like it could still be restore real nice:thumbsup: the only hard part to find is the chain cover. you can still find them on ebay. make sure you ask him if he has any other parts(like the cover):thumbsup:
i really don't care to reply back on someone who just wants to restore something and then try to make a buck:doah: SO just keep it ok:smile: and don't sell your other bike. you just got the minibike bug. you need to just get about 5or6 more then you will be ok..............................:scooter:who cares what you wife said's.......its you hobby. it's not like your going out to the bar and pissing it away

Last edited:

mike04

mine got brakes

so is 71s righ?is prety conplete i will post pic later cause my camara is acting up..
if the tecumseh motor is the correct year and type,for example hs-35,hs-40 then i say go get it:thumbsup:
if that bike was sold in pieces on ebay$$$:doah:. i am not a big fan on people selling there minibike in peices just to make a extra buck or two:doah: that bike looks like it could still be restore real nice:thumbsup: the only hard part to find is the chain cover. you can still find them on ebay. make sure you ask him if he has any other parts(like the cover):thumbsup:
i really don't care to reply back on someone who just wants to restore something and then try to make a buck:doah: SO just keep it ok:smile: and don't sell your other bike. you just got the minibike bug. you need to just get about 5or6 more then you will be ok..............................:scooter:who cares what you wife said's.......its you hobby. it's not like your going out to the bar and pissing it away

mike04

what motor fits..

with no problem 5 or up?u know?

Mike,

Please spend the hundred on a Phonics program. Your posts make baby jesus cry.

Dan
Give the kid a break Dan. He sounds legitimate. It's just possible that he's working with some sort of handicap or speech impediment and only wants to be part of our minibike crowd. Today's word of the day is "Tolerance".....Ogy.

mike04

yes ogy..

well i dont care for those ho dont help i got my new speedway i took all apart i will paint frames..
Give the kid a break Dan. He sounds legitimate. It's just possible that he's working with some sort of handicap or speech impediment and only wants to be part of our minibike crowd. Today's word of the day is "Tolerance".....Ogy.

mike04

hey jimh....

ok i figure i culd change my sprocket to lefth fasing the motor and run srtight chain>>>and move my brake to the righ can this make my mini bike go faster or is not going to help shuld i just stay with both BELT PLUS CHAIN
You should have a jackshaft. The engine drives one the sprocket on the left end and asprocket on the right end drives the wheel. Think about it. If you turned the engine around, wouldn't you go backwards.

Last edited:

mike04

drum brakes..

i culd switch it around thas no problem..u think is worth doing this to make it go faster or is not going to help..cause the belt they strech to much..OR I CHULD JUST LEVE IT FACTORY???
what kind of brake is it running? switching the wheel around should work to make it go.

i've never dealt with a belt so i have no idea there. do a search for "jack shaft" on here and i'm sure you'll find out everything you need.

Oldsalt

Mike,

Please spend the hundred on a Phonics program. Your posts make baby jesus cry.

Dan
You should have capitalized Jesus. Goes to show that everyone makes mistakes and everyone is at a different level when it come to writing and spelling, and a lot of other things. Simularlly, we are all a bit different in our judgement of what is helpful and what is simply mean spiritedness.

i'm finally getting to the point where i understand what he's talking about. i'm probably a bit more used to it because i post on a couple of other boards were a lot of the people don't speak english as a first language. i also deal with people worldwide at work everyday.

his posts still make my brain hurt sometimes. :thefinger:

if i talk shit, it's because i'm just being an ass. i've been on message boards for way to long to really care about how a person types.

mike04

i know is not to bad..

com on guy i know i can't spell some time with some words i get confuse just help me out and take more time riding my post Lol
i'm finally getting to the point where i understand what he's talking about. i'm probably a bit more used to it because i post on a couple of other boards were a lot of the people don't speak english as a first language. i also deal with people worldwide at work everyday.

his posts still make my brain hurt sometimes. :thefinger:

if i talk shit, it's because i'm just being an ass. i've been on message boards for way to long to really care about how a person types.