what u guys think!.... 100 firm!.

mike04

:confused:well i look this up at orlando craiglist they wane 100fims. shuld i buy it? is a good mini bike? is worth more wen fix?name?year tnx guy...
IS WORTH 100?

That's a speedway. Looks pretty complete and in decent shape for an easy restore. All you need is a brand spankin new seat which kbsball can make for you. I can get you brand new stickers when we determine which model it is. I say buy it! I would. I paid $75 for my speedway scorpion frame and it had no engine or wheels.

mike04

tnx xspike77x i know looks almost conplete tomorrow wen i wake up i will buy it...I will change motor motor is no good..

mike04

hey man ned help..

all this looks difrent wen i mount the motor the chaine is in a difrent position...so wen i buy a new clutch how do the back rim move i can't se good in the p:weld:ic..
That's a speedway. Looks pretty complete and in decent shape for an easy restore. All you need is a brand spankin new seat which kbsball can make for you. I can get you brand new stickers when we determine which model it is. I say buy it! I would. I paid $75 for my speedway scorpion frame and it had no engine or wheels.

I can get you brand new stickers when we determine which model it is.

Can you get Scarab stickers ? Been lookin for a while now.

As for the bike for sale, lets put it this way....if it were closer to me for $100....i would have already bought it. Thats a great deal.

mike04

them nice well..

well tomorrow i will i em just confuse cause the chane is in difrent side i got to turn my motor around wen i change motor?

As for the bike for sale, lets put it this way....if it were closer to me for $100....i would have already bought it. Thats a great deal.

mike04

this speedway..

are they consider mini bike?they rare i cant find to much info for this speedway here on the photo there is only 6 pic..

That speedway has a kind of Jackshaft on it, the motor goes that way, useing 2 chains, if you don't want to use the jackshaft then you turn the motor around, if it will work, ie chain clearence and all, good price as others have said, for sure if it was closer to me, I'd of gotten it already, pieced it together and put it up for sale, for more money!!!
dave

mike04

yea i don't relly like this mini..

well wen i finish i em will try to make money with it..if i like it wen is done i will not sell I JUST dont like it to much cause the way the motor is...
That speedway has a kind of Jackshaft on it, the motor goes that way, useing 2 chains, if you don't want to use the jackshaft then you turn the motor around, if it will work, ie chain clearence and all, good price as others have said, for sure if it was closer to me, I'd of gotten it already, pieced it together and put it up for sale, for more money!!!
dave

mike04

today i will sleep cause last nigh i culden't Lol...i wil post more pic and working on this new project..first time working on a speedway...MY WIFE IS GETING MAD I WILL HAVE 3 MINI WEN I GET THIS ONE..i will sell my doodlebug with tecumseh 5.0..

You should have a jackshaft. The engine drives one the sprocket on the left end and asprocket on the right end drives the wheel. Think about it. If you turned the engine around, wouldn't you go backwards.

Mike, Ogy is right, sorry you would turn the back wheel around, don't know what I was thinking this am when I said turn the motor around, Jimh is right, you'd go backwards!!!
dave

Last edited:
I am sooooo sorry, was getting the kids up for school and ready to go! probably too early and no coffee, lol, Poor mike would of really had a surprise when he fired that one up, hope the throttle didn't stick open!
dave

delray

mike04,is it worth $100:doah:
if the tecumseh motor is the correct year and type,for example hs-35,hs-40 then i say go get it:thumbsup:
if that bike was sold in pieces on ebay$$$:doah:. i am not a big fan on people selling there minibike in peices just to make a extra buck or two:doah: that bike looks like it could still be restore real nice:thumbsup: the only hard part to find is the chain cover. you can still find them on ebay. make sure you ask him if he has any other parts(like the cover):thumbsup:
i really don't care to reply back on someone who just wants to restore something and then try to make a buck:doah: SO just keep it ok:smile: and don't sell your other bike. you just got the minibike bug. you need to just get about 5or6 more then you will be ok..............................:scooter:who cares what you wife said's.......its you hobby. it's not like your going out to the bar and pissing it away