Whats your weather doing???

CarPlayLB

We have a winter warning here too. High in the low 70's...the warning was to wear shorts and sneakers to work 'cause the weather is nice! One season here, the good one!

For all you shovelers, blowers, and plowers...bundle up and clean the walk...I'll have a beer for you!:drinkup:

We have a winter warning here too. High in the low 70's...the warning was to wear shorts and sneakers to work 'cause the weather is nice! One season here, the good one!

For all you shovelers, blowers, and plowers...bundle up and clean the walk...I'll have a beer for you!:drinkup:
The ONLY good thing about the cold weather is that you can just leave the beer on the porch-you just have to make sure and drink it all before it freezes which is usually not a problem. :rolleyes:

Msn, forgot about no need for a cooler.:laugh:
Or fridge. I always get a kick out of the folks around here when we loose power in the winter and they start whining about how there food is going to spoil-Really? Setting the sh!t outside won't work? Ya' have to wonder sometimes.

Should have our first freeze of the season tonight. Got down to 34 a few days ago, but predicting 30. And wet is on the way. Will be snow in the hills, but dunno about down here.