Who has word on a sidecar!

I had an absolute stroke of genius in deciding that I need a sidecar for my minibike.. problem is that they are near impossible to find.. Anyone else have any info on mini sidecars?

Ratbike

I had an absolute stroke of genius in deciding that I need a sidecar for my minibike.. problem is that they are near impossible to find.. Anyone else have any info on mini sidecars?
Bought a mini frame from a guy about 6 weeks ago that built one and was selling. Sorry, but no longer have his # but he is a member here....keep posting maybe he will respond:thumbsup:

Oe of our local Honda dealers has a superb collection of vintage bikes, including a Mini Trail with a side car. I'll try to post a photo. Side cars are cool, especially on minis. I've ridden a Ural with a side car, but it was gigantic.

this i built out of a old wheel barrol, and it was a blast to ride! I took it to some swap meets and put parts and bottles of water in it, what a fun toy!

lol that would be cool but i dont have any babies that im planning on taking a ride with my sidecar with haha.. Awesome find though! Nice one small bikes.. I was trying to look for somewhere to buy them but it looks like making one might be my best choice..:hammer::hack::hammer:

yeah it is to small to ride but it looked so cool......anyway the real value is in the link to the Sidecar Industry council site where they go into some detail on setting up a sidecar.

granted it is for motorcycles mostly but still would apply to minibikes I think.