Who made it to the Windber reunion this year?

Curious as to how many made it to Windber this year and how far your drive was.
I drove four hours and 220 miles and was there Friday afternoon and Saturday.
It looked like Jeff had a good turn out, he said about 350 bikes went on the 5 to 6 mile road trip which replaced the downtown parade this year. I'm pretty sure the few showers that occurred mostly during the night didn't dampen any one's spirits this year.

Vette

I drove about 350 miles one way pulling my camper there for all three days. Set up on Thursday and left Sunday. I have some pictures under my photos.

GTO,,,,randy put photos on here check his site,i took more than he did,
but he never bothererd to tell me to remove the lens cover, thats some son
i got.:wink::wink::wink::wink:

We left NY at 3:30am Fri. Arrived around 8:30. Had a blast. Kids loved the ride around town almost as much as the parade!
Hats off to Jeff & his great family for all the hard work that made another reunion possible!
Wish we didn't have to wait another year to return.:smile:

New to the forum - my mini bike isn't really mini, it's a 1912 Triumph motorcycle, but I'm fascinated with minis and often judge that class at AACA meets (Antique Automobile Club of America). Missed the reunion but am enjoying the pics. See lots of smiles so it must have been a great time. I know your hosts were super to be with. Maybe next year I can venture north for a visit. Congrats on a super event.
Terry

Curious as to how many made it to Windber this year and how far your drive was.
I drove four hours and 220 miles and was there Friday afternoon and Saturday.
It looked like Jeff had a good turn out, he said about 350 bikes went on the 5 to 6 mile road trip which replaced the downtown parade this year. I'm pretty sure the few showers that occurred mostly during the night didn't dampen any one's spirits this year.

Vette
My sons and I drove 3 1/2 hours on Friday and stayed until sunday. This was our first year and now plkan on making it a yearly event/ Jeff and his family did a great job and the kids had a bla:thumbsup:st!