Who started minidoodle.com and when?

Yep. I got my Trailhopper on there (imagine that). That use to be the goto site not to many years ago. Still is but I dont go there much.

It's been around 10 or 12 years I'm pretty sure, started by a guy named Jay, that's all I know. I used to post on there all the time, but now it seems pretty slow. Lots of good pictures and links though. I sold several things on their classified some years ago, but now it gets spammed a lot.

markus

How about the old "mini bike club.com" the one that only gives you a taste of the most info compiled on the net :doah: Of course the last dates I see posted anywhere are from like '06 and it was like $5 to become a member, of course nowadays the member login directs you to paypal for $25 :eek:ut:

markus

since we are on the subject of minidoodle, I would like to give props to Jay :thumbsup: I know back in early '08 when I started buying mini's I spent ALOT of time navigating through that site, and I still refer back to that site alot and am grateful that its still there with great info :thumbsup: I know when I did use the message board regularly Jay was always helpful as he could be etc.. I Even bought and sold a couple of my "bucket list" bikes thanks to that site.

It was and still is a great site and I know alot of people still use that site for pics and reference that ends up over here.......so thank you Jay :thumbsup: