Who's Going To Windber

Who"s Going To Windber

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Had a good chat with Jeff and he is busy getting the grounds ready for another banner event of mini bike madness! And for those who haven't been yet, get there, you won't regret it and you won't stop going. See you all there.

My brothers and I have been on the fence about going but after the family conference call were going . Jesse is going to find us rooms but looks like we'll be in somerset pa 25mi away .

Whats the nearest campground? I was 30 miles away and that was pretty much next door considering the 10 hour drive getting there. I'll stay at the same place if I can't find something closer.

You guys know you can camp at jeffs place? He has all the facilities you need for a couple days
He doesn't want anyone there prior to 6pm Wednesday. I will be there sometime Monday.
So I was looking to stay close. I did stay at Friendship Village last year. It was nice because it had cabins and I didnt have to unload my trailer.

MB165

My brothers and I have been on the fence about going but after the family conference call were going . Jesse is going to find us rooms but looks like we'll be in somerset pa 25mi away .
yeah the holiday inn next to the tv station is being torn down and rebuilt.....its a 75-85mph stretch from somerset on a sparsely traveled road, it dont take long.