Who's your best shop buddy?

Let's see your best shop buddy. I got the best one:wink: This is Boomer my bestest friend in the world. He understands everything. He keeps a eye on me, its always here and he's never got a bad thing to say. He's been a good guy consistantly since he showed up. He's 7 years old. Lets see your's. Please no Gerbils

It would have to be my Grandson Shawn, he loves to work on the mini bikes but he wont ride them :doah: He lives in Maine now and not here as much as I would like :sad:

It would have to be my Grandson Shawn, he loves to work on the mini bikes but he wont ride them :doah: He lives in Maine now and not here as much as I would like :sad:
Great picture, We're still waiting for our first Grandchild. The plan is to build each one of them will get their own mini bike to ride while their here. Later on maybe they'll have something to pass on:scooter:

45t

My soon-to-be 3 yr old daughter. She will sit on a milk crate and try to copy what I'm doing. She will get me tools that I don't need (her favorite is the 25' tape measure). I've taught her parts of the bike. She knows throttle, brake, tire, gas tank, air filter and seat.

I wish my son showed more interest. He likes to ride them or sit on them and pretending his is riding. Its a start though.

W.B. was my shop dog for 10 years

Then my kids took over the shop help about 6 years ago, How I miss B around, but the children are much more fun to build stuff with. (why my mini bike fettish started)

KB2ROCKET

This is Simon he dosent seem to be scared by any noises i make in the shop and im pretty sure that hes alive especialy when he wants food. Hes not my cat hes a stray but i feed him and give him flea treatments and bring him in durring frost warnings and hurricanes

MB165

My 6yr old, he loves to hang out as long as its not too cold. :smile:

and my 9yr old Lab, Buddy. Last april I was working in the shed and took his bed out so he could hang out in comfort. Well........he chose the ground, he slept there for at least two hours. :shrug: