Why?

delete option seams to be there only for a short amount of time..... then its gone
if you want to delete your post do it right away

I just checked the ModCP…(that’s Moderator Control Panel to you ordinary earthlings.)

Aside from spam, there were exactly five (5) threads deleted in the whole month of February

3 for blatant Classifed Ad infractions
2 due to the usual BS artists/troublemakers/drama queens

Dammit I just hate it when the facts get in the way of a good conspiracy theory.

Time to break out the tin foil hats boys, the Mothership is on its way!

HM... amazing... NOW GIVE US A COMPLETE LIST OF EVERYTHING DELETED in the past two years.. :shrug:

I KNOW WHEN SOMETHING FCKING DISAPPEARS!! :angry: It's not a THEORY when I GOOD GOD DAMN WELL KNOW IT FCKING HAPPENED!!!! :angry:

WHO WAS IT!!?? wrote up about his dad having the same little whacky air powered skil saw?? :shrug: I can't member.. Maybe I'll just go back to the post and see... :mellow:

OH NO!! I GUESS I WON'T!!!! :angry: MUST BE THE FCKING TINFOIL AGAIN!!! :angry:

Post 442... :mellow: Page 45 :mellow:

between 9-03-13 and 10-02-13... :shrug:

http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/off-topic-discussion/31500-show-your-scrapyard-finds-45.html

Last edited:
OK, so I'm not done. Why would a post about a air powered saw be intentionally deleted. Stop and think for a minute. Could that fall under Oops? Human error? Just plain????:shrug::confused::doah: Or something like that? Get real. If I had to throw a hissy fit over a post about a saw, I'd think my life was way too good.

TRK I thought you quit? Not that I want you to, but you're getting all bothered and I can't figure out why? The delete option is only there for a number of hours as said above.
I can't say I haven't deleted somethjng due to spam or BS and someone's post got caught up in it by accident.
I sure don't sit here watching for stuff to delete for no reason though.

Why would a post about a air powered saw be intentionally deleted. Stop and think for a minute. Could that fall under Oops? Human error?
I DON'T KNOW!!! :angry: Thats PRECISELY MY POINT!! WHY WOULD it disappear?? :shrug:

SOMEONE just HAPPENS TO BE SOOoo clumsy that they JUST HAPPEN TO DELETE AT LEAST 2 posts?? :angry:

GET FCKING REAL!!!! :angry:

I ALSO happen to know that OTHER MODS TOLD ME through PM.. when questioning...

"I don't know, all it says is (deleted by Moderator)" :shrug:

WE DIDN'T REALIZE MODERATOR WAS AN ACTUAL NAME!! :angry: so whats your other screen name? :shrug:
AND I WASN'T throwing a hissy about someone deleting a post about a saw.. If ya NOTICE that was like a fcking YEAR AGO!!! I WAS PISSED OFF about the fact some god damned spineless piece of shit purposely deleted, a perfectly harmless post, out of nowhere.. THAT JUST HAPPENED TO BE USEFUL INFORMATION that I JUST SO HAPPENED TO want to look back on.....

BUT I DIDN'T START A THREAD saying WHY DOES SHIT KEEP DISSAPPEARING!!! :angry:
I DID HOWEVER SAY RITE HERE IS PROOF... after NOT ONLY having shit deleted.. BUT HAVE COCKSUCKER TELL ME I AM CRAZY BECAUSE IT NEVER HAPPENED AND LIE TO MY FCKING FACE ABOUT IT!!!!

TRK I thought you quit

YEAH AS A MATTER OF FACT I DID!!! :angry: SAME TIME NECK DID!! FOR THIS VERY GOD DAMNED REASON!!! :angry: SAME REASON HE DID!!! :angry:

Only difference is Neck ISN'T stupid enough to be bored to the point of EVER LOGGING THE FCK BACK ON!!

GOD DAMN THIS fcking site.....

Go help your GD selves... I'm out.... :thefinger:

I'm jimh every day all day. Don't need or want to be anyone else.:laugh: If the old thread is there, repost. If not start a new one. Have at it. I'm still guessing human error??

Last edited:
I have a good guess what happened to that post. There was a batch of spamming where the spammer was actually commenting on a thread but they also included a smiley emoticon kneeling and saying "Please???" That emoticon was actually a hyperlink to another site. I remember reporting a few of them myself. My guess is that post you are referring to was one of those. Why else would someone delete a post about an air skil saw????? :eek:ut:

TRK, please don't get so mad. Have a drink or two and relax:drinkup:
I did see one post dissapear a week or 2 ago, It had many curse words and was not very nice:doah:

What a shitstorm...

:facepalm:I wasn't trying to stir the pot or get everyone riled up but I was thinking of this also:

Single posts out of threads dissapear too.. TOTALLY %100 unrelated to any kind of drama or anything.. :shrug:

But after reading this it makes sense:shrug:

Most single posts are deleted by the author. There are a couple in this thread that were deleted by the author. Sometimes there's a second thought or they figure it's pointless so they delete it. Then sometimes people post something long enough for the person it's directed at to see it, then delete it. Nobody here spends all day looking for stuff to delete. Pretty much the opposite is true. A good day is when everyone acts like they've got some sense and a lot of interesting, informative discussions happen,without people jumping to conclusions without no clue what they were talking about, or having enough facts, and jumping someone, pointing fingers, calling names and other such ignorant and uncool shit. Everyone has an opinion, but opinions will never override facts. A couple of banned people were banned as spammers and their posts were probably deleted, so here and there through the forums, there will be a missing post or two in some threads. Every now and then something gets deleted accidentally in a group of posts, or gets merged into another more relevant thread, etc. If anyone here was "out to get someone" they'd never have a clue til they were had.
I have a good guess what happened to that post. There was a batch of spamming where the spammer was actually commenting on a thread but they also included a smiley emoticon kneeling and saying "Please???" That emoticon was actually a hyperlink to another site. I remember reporting a few of them myself. My guess is that post you are referring to was one of those. Why else would someone delete a post about an air skil saw????? :eek:ut:
Thanks for explaining that to me.

I never thought anyone (mods) were out to get me or my posts, I'm not that important:laugh:

Patience,logic,and common sense will help figure something out 100:1 over boredom and anxiety, and getting all exited. Accidents happen and humans make mistakes. It's pretty simple.:shrug: The only ones I've ever permanently banned were double IDs or spammers. There's absolutely no legit reason to have 2 IDs. If a friend won't be your friend if you don't quit because they were banned, etc. you need new friends.I don't play politics, nor care who's friends with who, what clique is what. I always post as jimh, and being a mod doesn't and never will change my thoughts on anything, or my reaction to anything.:thumbsup:

Patience,logic,and common sense will help figure something out 100:1 over boredom and anxiety, and getting all exited. Accidents happen and humans make mistakes. It's pretty simple.:shrug: The only ones I've ever permanently banned were double IDs or spammers. There's absolutely no legit reason to have 2 IDs. If a friend won't be your friend if you don't quit because they were banned, etc. you need new friends.I don't play politics, nor care who's friends with who, what clique is what. I always post as jimh, and being a mod doesn't and never will change my thoughts on anything, or my reaction to anything.:thumbsup:
:thumbsup:

I'll be honest, the moderators have our own "cool forum" that we all get together on and decide which random posts to delete. Air Powered Skil Saw? Who would ever want to read something like that? Better delete that one quick!!!

No one deletes anything in the classifieds to get first dibs on it. I have logs on everything each moderator does on here, and that does not and will not happen.

This ain't no hot dog stand....

:thumbsup:

I'll be honest, the moderators have our own "cool forum" that we all get together on and decide which random posts to delete. Air Powered Skil Saw? Who would ever want to read something like that? Better delete that one quick!!!

No one deletes anything in the classifieds to get first dibs on it. I have logs on everything each moderator does on here, and that does not and will not happen.
I knew it !!!!!

You thought I could not tell but if I chew on a piece of tantalum foil on the side with all the fillings and wear my aluminium wrapped booties pointed in your direction I can hear your thoughts like radio waves...

Your not fooling anyone moderators.
I can hear all of you !!!!!!!

Last edited: