Winber 2015

What about enclosing your trailer and putting your stuff in the pickup? What size is the trailer. I come across truck caps occasionally for free and I can keep an eye out.

Last edited:
I'm thinking maybe adding fenders to my trike this year in case of rain and mud. But having them removable. If I could get to my T555 I could at least start to try and figure it out. Probably lightweight like a 55 gallon plastic drum cut down. Attached to 2 crossbars attached to the backrest. Anyone with a T555 have any thoughts. That mud last year on those left hand turns got so much mud on my shirt it caused my shirt to pull back and choke me....lol

You guys gotta remember, last years mud was (hopefullly) a once-in-a lifetime occurrence. We've had normal mud before after a rainy night, but just as often we've had heavy dust due to the heat. I just hope after Jeff's "landscaping," the grass will have filled in...

THINK GREEN :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Freaking winter is never going to end. You guys will be lucky not to be dealing with frozen tundra this year. That being said my wife has a trip out to Colorado planned for around July 4th. She's self employed and could never pull those two events off, but I'm still considering going by myself. We'll see, it's definitely on my bucket list and my bucket is getting more full than empty. I need to scratch this off one year.

For those still on the porch, This makes it a lil easier
View attachment 69724
Now that's a trip....I've been to Windber...and I also recognize that picture...so I'm lookin' at the picture, and thinkin', and then realize...hey...that's going in to Boone NC ... :laugh:

Made me smile !

We've been waffling...on going this year...to Windber (because of various personal committments)...and literally less than an hour ago, I am standing in the kitchen, readin' the OldMiniBikes of course..:thumbsup:..and exclaimed to my wife...we are going to get all our personal commitments done, and we are going to Windber too !

To which she surprisingly replied, good, lets get the big rv in shape for this trip !!! (yay !!...been wantin' to focus on this for a while).

So there...I've stated it publicly...We are going to Windber this year !! ... :laugh:

Last edited:

buckeye

If you haven't been Robert, be prepared for mini bike Nervana.
There are more varieties and styles of bikes you can ever imagine.
It by far, was one of my greatest trips.
So many cool people. So much cool riding space. All kinds of good deals if you can beat jeep to them.
Have a ball. Memory of a lifetime.

Now that's a trip....I've been to Windber...and I also recognize that picture...so I'm lookin' at the picture, and thinkin', and then realize...hey...that's going in to Boone NC ... :laugh:

Made me smile !

We've been waffling...on going this year...to Windber (because of various personal committments)...and literally less than an hour ago, I am standing in the kitchen, readin' the OldMiniBikes of course..:thumbsup:..and exclaimed to my wife...we are going to get all our personal commitments done, and we are going to Windber too !

To which she surprisingly replied, good, lets get the big rv in shape for this trip !!! (yay !!...been wantin' to focus on this for a while).

So there...I've stated it publicly...We are going to Windber this year !! ... :laugh:
See ya there Robert. Can't wait!!! Tom you better make the trip this year. I'll bring the blue continental. Lol