Winber name badges...check in here!

CarPlayLB

Hey Man
If it is not to late make a Xander for Xander.
Xander
Xander! You're killing me here! I shipped last week. I will make arrangements with Manchester1, Karen, to get you one! She will give you grief though because I will be sending it to her, and a seat to do too!

CarPlayLB

Last call! Last chance! Anyone that needs one, speak now or forever hold your minibike, alone, in a muddy field, without anyone knowing your name!

CarPlayLB

Some folks just like to wait until the last minute. That is very nice of you Eric to do that.:thumbsup:
I am sending this to you with a seat base! Get to work!:laugh: Going out tomorrow via Priority Mail...collect the money from Xander....I am sure he already knows how much they are!

They were great Eric.:thumbsup: I distributed a couple "Hent" badges and we got a couple people pretty good.:laugh: Thank you for all that you do. You are a great asset to the mini bike community.:bowdown:

Hey Eric,

Those were some very hi quality badges. For me they helped a lot. Just to let you know, the quality of the badges are what I usually see at national and international doctor associations. I still sit on the board of directors of an Ohio association and travel to the national and international symposiums. They have nothing on your badge. I think it made most of us feel kinda special. I know I found a number of people because of it. You did fantastic and beyond. Thank you!!

P.S. I am in contact with Ogy and his wife pretty much everyday or so. I have taken his and Mrs. Ogy's and I will forward them. Ogy has had some VERY serious health issues this month and couldn't attend. I want to assure the minibike family here that he has made a miraculous recovery so far and he will be heading home tomorrow. 10 days ago the doctors weren't so sure that would happen. Looks like through the grace of the Good Lord we will be keeping our Ogy.

He won't be on the boards for a little while as the recovery is going to take some time but he will be back.

Doc

Last edited: