Winber name badges...check in here!

CarPlayLB

OldMiniBikes'ers going to Winber...I am jealous!

As many of you know, I am making name tags for OldMiniBikes'ers going to Winber. I have made a list, checked it twice, and here is what I have. Please add to the list, or preferably PM me with your first name and OldMiniBikes user name. If you PM'd me in the past and are not on this list, it's either that I don't like you or I forgot...probably the latter as I love you guys and gals! First names are not on here to protect the guilty! Again, if I forgot you, my apologies. These will all be mailed to Iron Honky to be delivered at the event.

Manchester1
Not so mini bike
Harley's Papa ...and Mama too!
Simple Tom
BoatGuy
Jamie72
OwenD
Brown Boonie
ClutchKiller2011
ApacheRider2014
Traci Tea
SmudVapor
Chipper and Mrs. Chipper
GUMPIT
Docdc
StreetSmart
Trinik
BiffMini
RobertC
Phil1958
MB165

Thank you Eric !!

Very much !

I'm going to buy some extra Windber Bike raffle tickets from Rick 'Chatten63' like you suggested when I asked how I could repay you :thumbsup:

Thank you for helping out the cause.

Hello Eric,

It's me again.

After looking at the list, I realize there is a very important name that is not on the list.

And I hope he doesn't mind, but could you make one for Ogy, so it can be presented it to him at Windber ?

I'll buy even more bike raffle tickets. PM sent.

Thank you Eric,

RobertC

Last edited:

CarPlayLB

Everyone is welcome! These are easy for me to do and it is my pleasure! PLEASE! No one needs to feel awkward about asking! It is fun for me and a small way for me to give back to the OldMiniBikes'ers that are like an extended family! Just ask and it is done!

If you can, just buy raffle tickets for Chatten's bike. If you cannot, that is OK too!