Winter storage ?

image.jpg image.jpg Well it looks like winter is fast approaching and I don't want my minibike to go to hell over the icy months . In the past I've never done anything for my lawnmower other then run the gas out. But my lawnmower is not a high-performance minibike that I love dearly . I was looking for advice on storing it or preparing for winter .
Thanks

As far as draining it...I never do, I use ethanol free gas in all my mini's..no need for staybil..just my 2 cents

Oh ..and nice bike man ! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Twid

Do you keep it in a shed , the garage or out side? Keep it dry , fire it up once or twice a week and admire it

How do I get one of those stickers on you clutch?

Last edited:
View attachment 77956 View attachment 77956 Well it looks like winter is fast approaching and I don't want my minibike to go to hell over the icy months . In the past I've never done anything for my lawnmower other then run the gas out. But my lawnmower is not a high-performance minibike that I love dearly . I was looking for advice on storing it or preparing for winter .
Thanks
That's a nice thick seat, where did you get it?

OND gave you the best advice,no need to mess with Stabil. I'm in the same area/climate as you and non-ethanol gas is the ticket. You're up by the lake and should be able buy a gallon of "Marine grade non-ethanol 93 octane" pretty easy. She'll pop right off come spring