Your minibike speed records?

Im Just south of Detroit,

I think I can make Chicago in four-ish hours
I know of a couple of guys up in detroit that like to run their minibikes. I forgot their names. Cool guys, and fast. Brandt knows the guys good. They are brothers and i think one is a cop. I ran them at Windber. They wanted to buy the Powell. What U runin?

Josh

Really? thats interesting

Ive got a "hot" Briggs Model 13, somewhere in excess of 10 hp

Cam, rod, port,polish,machined head, The works

Im getting a 28mm Mikuni and a Noram Clutch and free up the rest of my horsepower

How about you?

It used to have a bad habit of snapping chains, and I had to find a heavier karting chain

This one only wrapped around twice, ive had them hit seven times, scares ya alot when it locks the back tire up hard. than ya gotta walk it back and chisel them off

I plan on going to Thompsonville this summer =)

Ok now i remeber their first names. Matt and Buck. Cool guys, with some cool minibikes. Like i said just a Old Powell challanger, 10hp snowblower motor, 12hp carb, pipe, and a T/C. So thats all you got??? I dont think its worth the ride man. :scooter:

All I have as of right now,

Ive got a set of interesting plans for the summer, Im just kinda stuck at the moment, gathering up parts, Give me till June and Im going to pull a nice surprise out....

All I have as of right now,

Ive got a set of interesting plans for the summer, Im just kinda stuck at the moment, gathering up parts, Give me till June and Im going to pull a nice surprise out....

By that time im not gonna have nothin to race with. Youll have to track down Matt and Buck for a good race.