Jdogg's scratch built Frijole anything goes 2016 OldMiniBikes build off entry

Looks great:thumbsup: The seat mount is cool. The Frijoles had the center frame pipe going all the way back to the back frame loop with out being pinched on the end. Fish mouthed together. That's were you lost the level. The bracket is excellent. :thumbsup:

nuttin but fine!!
jason she is looking great dude
bike is looking great!!
looking great fo sho bro !!!
looks great jason :thumbsup:
looks great:thumbsup: The seat mount is cool. The frijoles had the center frame pipe going all the way back to the back frame loop with out being pinched on the end. Fish mouthed together. That's were you lost the level. The bracket is excellent. :thumbsup:
dogg is in tha house and he's in it ...to win it !!!!!!!! Looking good jason..:thumbsup::thumbsup:
[/quote]

Well I guess it "looks great"!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thanks everyone!! And thanks for the info Karen!! That would definitely make it easier to mount a bracket!! No biggie though....I like a little challenge here and there!! :thumbsup:

Got some work done this weekend!

Foot peg mounts and engine plate welded on:

Slotted and braced the rear engine plate for the brake rotor:

The rotor has room to move back and forth with the jack shaft for chain tension now:

Made a mount for the caliper.....Ran out of oxygen on the torch so just had to cut and weld it together instead of heating and bending! :facepalm:

Few little things to finish up then off to powder hopefully within a week!! No time to test much if I'm going to make the deadline!! :cursing:

Tink

Wow.
Another Mini Maestro!
Very impressive build.
Sick garage organisation.
I need a garage ,but it wouldn't be that organized for long...

Looking forward to seeing the painted finished bike though it already screams "sweet"!

All I can say is that's one He!! of a build ..:thumbsup: .the attention to details is just awesome Jason. I love the disc brake set up on the jack shaft ! Nice job my friend .

Jason it looks great :thumbsup: I think the welding on the caliper mount is fine, those would have been some tight bends :doah: Oh, I wish my welds looked half as good as yours :thumbsup:

Damn Jason that some clean looking metal work there , welds look good to . Is with Randy I like the welded look of the brake mount verses the bent look . Bike is really coming together.

buckeye

So creative.
We gonna need different classes of builders pretty soon.
You and several others have a huge edge over us rookie looking folks.
Beautiful work Jason.