Jdogg's scratch built Frijole anything goes 2016 OldMiniBikes build off entry

CarPlayLB

Wow JDogg...your attention to detail is awe inspiring! Right after work I am going to throw my hammer and screwdriver in the trash, never to build a minibike again! This is turning out great!

Got the rest of my parts painted! My friend had some left over paint called Chevy "Greystone" .....looked exactly like the gun metal grey I was looking for!! Did the tank in a gloss and the rims in a flat clear! I have some more pin striping to do and a few more things to finish up but I'm reeeeeeeeal close!! :thumbsup:

Hard to tell in certain light that the inner wheel is painted! Left the outer rim alone

That grey is perfect in my opinion...looks great and the pin stripping is cooooooooool ! Nice touch Jason.

Wow JDogg...your attention to detail is awe inspiring! Right after work I am going to throw my hammer and screwdriver in the trash, never to build a minibike again! This is turning out great!
Thank you Eric!! :laugh:

That grey is perfect in my opinion...looks great and the pin stripping is cooooooooool ! Nice touch Jason.
Thanks Eric!!

:bowdown: :bowdown: Jason you have out done your self this time :thumbsup:
Thank you Randy!!

The wheels great Jason! You have done a great job again:thumbsup:
Thank you Owen!!

Oh Yea , Snap into a slim jim !!
Thanks Angelo!! :laugh:

Pinstripe pefection! Stunting on um Jdogg!!
Thank you fist!!

Got to ride it up and down the street at lunch today!! Had a bad day yesterday!! Float on the carb is not shutting fuel off when the bowl is full and its not stuck....gas flowed out of the air cleaner and onto the bike!! Had to shut the fuel off and sprayed off the bike with the garden hose!! :doah: Well I don't have time to order a new carb so I robbed the one off the pit bike!! Then I checked to see if I was getting spark......no spark!! Went over and over the wiring diagrams I have and finally realized I missed a ground wire!! :facepalm: I wouldn't have been able to sleep last night if I hadn't figured it out!! :laugh: Too late last night to try and fire it so I waited for lunch today! Fired up but wouldn't stay idling.......messed with the needle and got it set good!! Rides real nice and its pretty comfortable! Think I nailed the gearing by going up to a 14 tooth on the engine.......damn fast and pulls hard!! Never made it to 4th gear!! :scared: And yeah I'll be ordering hydraulic brakes real soon!! :thumbsup: Final picts and video hopefully by Saturday!!

Yep its Monday and not a day to soon..:no:.I was getting worried about you Jason ! That is one BAD A$$ Frijole !!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup: Your attention to detail is just awesome ! I can't wait to hear and see this Bad Boy run !

Yee Haw ..... That thing is flying man !!! I love the sound of it running through the gears....She turned out great Jason...Congrats Brother !

Last edited: